Upcoming Free Agents

titanskick8851

6 minutes ago, tgo said:

When we resigned Matthews (before his release) it was for $7.75 million, with no receivers up for a contract any time soon I make the move for Humphries if we can get him for around $8 mil.  This WR group needs a proven vet, and Marcus needs a consistent receiver.

Edited by Tomachek

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys seem to have forgotten how dishevled the team was last year without him.    The problem is that Evans and Brown can’t make the calls yet. As Pees said, Woodyard makes the defensive

The fact that guy is still in the league blows my mind.

I'd say he's the Titans #1 target in free agency.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Humphries isnt worth that.

I'm hesitant to pay $10M+ (if it gets too that) for someone of his caliber when we really don't throw the ball much.  Indy got FA scraps last year to put around their one receiving threat and they did just fine.  I don't think that we should do more than that for Marcus.

12 minutes ago, abc2330 said:

I'm hesitant to pay $10M+ (if it gets too that) for someone of his caliber when we really don't throw the ball much.  Indy got FA scraps last year to put around their one receiving threat and they did just fine.  I don't think that we should do more than that for Marcus.

Indy has Luck though. We dont

12 minutes ago, BeedoeLaw said:

Osemele would be a huge upgrade if cut by the raiders. J Rob would have to be all over this.

Pees and Downing would both know him well. Downing was with him for 2 years with Oakland, including his year as OC when they implemented more zone. 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic