Upcoming Free Agents

titanskick8851

41 minutes ago, tgo said:

@Jonboy

was just coming here to post that!

My two guys are Za'Darius Smith and Adam Humphries. I think they're likely targets and would be great signings.

I think other legitimate targets could include guys like:

Trey Flowers, Preston Smith, Golden Tate, Ndamukong Suh.

And there's about 10-12 guards that are real options, several of them with links to our staff.

Yup, 100%! Those are the two guys I feel most confident about us picking up. Just too many connections and they both play at positions of huge need for us.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys seem to have forgotten how dishevled the team was last year without him.    The problem is that Evans and Brown can’t make the calls yet. As Pees said, Woodyard makes the defensive

The fact that guy is still in the league blows my mind.

I'd say he's the Titans #1 target in free agency.

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, tgo said:

This doesn't bode well for re-signing Vaccaro imo

I'm still kind of expecting them to let Vaccaro walk this offseason. 

Definitely not a great sign, but still not out of the realm of possibility if they choose to release Cyprien. I am starting to lean that they keep Cyprien (give him a chance in Pees defense) and also give Cruikshank more snaps. They could also draft a good safety in the mid-late rounds to develop for a year too. We do have several large DB contracts (Ryan/Butler/Cyprien) with two more to potentially come in the future (Byard/Jackson) so they may choose the youth route instead of extending Vacarro.

8 minutes ago, titanskick8851 said:

Definitely not a great sign, but still not out of the realm of possibility if they choose to release Cyprien. I am starting to lean that they keep Cyprien (give him a chance in Pees defense) and also give Cruikshank more snaps. They could also draft a good safety in the mid-late rounds to develop for a year too. We do have several large DB contracts (Ryan/Butler/Cyprien) with two more to potentially come in the future (Byard/Jackson) so they may choose the youth route instead of extending Vacarro.

Yeah, pretty much. 

As I have said previously, people are underestimating how much Robinson loves him some Jonathan Cyprien. 

Even more so if he actually ends up being cheaper than Vaccaro. Cyprien may even be willing to restructure too. 

I remember Pees raving about him last offseason before he got hurt. 

One thing to note about Cyprien is that his struggles are often manifested in zone coverage (which we don't play much of). The thing that bothers me about Cyp is not really his supposed coverage deficiencies, but more so his missed tackles since he joined the Titans. Because he's typically been a hard hitting, sure tackling safety. 

I think he was probably trying to do too much before and trying to prove himself, constantly going for a knock out hit. 

Edited by tgo

1 hour ago, Huston said:

While Taylor looked better this year especially after the injury he is still isn't reliable enough to be a legit 2 to Davis. This team needs to signed one legit WR in free agency and draft a WR, TE and running back to be honest.

Give the young guys some time to develop.  The QB isn't reliable or good enough for us to require a cupboard full of weapons.  

Edited by abc2330

4 hours ago, headhunter said:

Not a fan of Humphries. Average ability. 

Yeah hes a poor mans edelman. People really underrate how quick and agile edelman is humphries short shuttle and 3 cone times were pretty average for a guy his size but edelmans were elite. I think id rather them just get isabella late if possible.

Just now, abc2330 said:

Maybe they need a better QB?  It's amazing how Cleveland's receivers suddenly didn't seem horrific when Tyrod was replaced with Baker.

Lol, get over yourself they need better weapons regardless of what you think about Marcus.

10 minutes ago, abc2330 said:

Maybe they need a better QB?  It's amazing how Cleveland's receivers suddenly didn't seem horrific when Tyrod was replaced with Baker.

That’s not in the cards for 2019. 

They need to find a way to contend in 2019.

3 minutes ago, DecepticonShawn said:

We need more weapons but two receivers another te and rb is a little ridiculous.

We need quality depth at WR and RB, Sharpe is on his last year and we have only Flu if Henry or Lewis gets hurt.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic