Upcoming Free Agents

titanskick8851

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys seem to have forgotten how dishevled the team was last year without him.    The problem is that Evans and Brown can’t make the calls yet. As Pees said, Woodyard makes the defensive

The fact that guy is still in the league blows my mind.

I'd say he's the Titans #1 target in free agency.

Posted Images

For me it’s:

OLB:

1. Za’Darius Smith - Ravens/Pees connection. Would fit in and be able to make our 3rd down blitzes and packages very difficult to deal with.

2. Preston Smith - A solid player that does his job. Not some pass rushing dynamo but he is a good player.

3. Shaquille Barrett - Was looking like a solid starter opposite Miller, but the Chubb puck took a lot of his snaps away. Could get him in a pretty team friendly deal.

DT:

1. Malcolm Brown - NE connection, but is a great run defender. Thankfully for us he had a bit of a down year so he may take a team friendly deal.

2. Christian Covington - Vravel/Houston connection. Anytime I watched Houston I came away impressed with Covington. I know he benefits from other getting attention, but he is a good run defender and has some pop in his interior rush moves.

3. Danny Shelton/Jonathan Hankins/Jordan Phillips/Haloti Ngata - True NT for run downs would help us be able to take BPA in the draft.

WR:

1. Adam Humphries - Good, young, vet slot WR. Reminds me of Hogan when he first left Bills and helped NE. Robinson played a role in finding him so I could see him recruiting him to be a reliable target for MM.

2. Tyrell Williams - if you are looking for a big play guy Williams would be it. He avg’d nearly 16 Yards per reception and had 5 TDS this year. Would give us a solid option to start opposite of Davis.

3. John Brown - A true deep threat who looked like he was on his way to 1,000 yards before Jackson took over at QB. Avg’d 17 yards per reception with 5 TDS last season. Most of that early too!

5 hours ago, titanskick8851 said:

For me it’s:

OLB:

1. Za’Darius Smith - Ravens/Pees connection. Would fit in and be able to make our 3rd down blitzes and packages very difficult to deal with.

2. Preston Smith - A solid player that does his job. Not some pass rushing dynamo but he is a good player.

3. Shaquille Barrett - Was looking like a solid starter opposite Miller, but the Chubb puck took a lot of his snaps away. Could get him in a pretty team friendly deal.

DT:

1. Malcolm Brown - NE connection, but is a great run defender. Thankfully for us he had a bit of a down year so he may take a team friendly deal.

2. Christian Covington - Vravel/Houston connection. Anytime I watched Houston I came away impressed with Covington. I know he benefits from other getting attention, but he is a good run defender and has some pop in his interior rush moves.

3. Danny Shelton/Jonathan Hankins/Jordan Phillips/Haloti Ngata - True NT for run downs would help us be able to take BPA in the draft.

WR:

1. Adam Humphries - Good, young, vet slot WR. Reminds me of Hogan when he first left Bills and helped NE. Robinson played a role in finding him so I could see him recruiting him to be a reliable target for MM.

2. Tyrell Williams - if you are looking for a big play guy Williams would be it. He avg’d nearly 16 Yards per reception and had 5 TDS this year. Would give us a solid option to start opposite of Davis.

3. John Brown - A true deep threat who looked like he was on his way to 1,000 yards before Jackson took over at QB. Avg’d 17 yards per reception with 5 TDS last season. Most of that early too!

It's a good list man.  I think they will at least look at a few of these guys.  Definitely, the three spots they are most likely to look at going into FA just based on dollars and sense.  I really like Za'Darius Smith and Humphries / Williams / Brown.  In a perfect world, they walk away with three guys from your list and we head into the draft in great shape.  

• Jonboy pinned this topic
  • Jonboy unpinned this topic