Jeremiahs top 50 Big Board

headhunter

42 minutes ago, TampaTitan said:

Give it time. You'll know their favorite colors, weird fetishes, and mother's maiden name by the time Kyle is done.

"Hey guys, I have done mock v37.0. This time I have updated it with the guys on the Defensive Line that eat oatmeal for breakfast because they would fit so well with the vegan culture here.... Now that I think of it, we should package some picks and trade up for him!"

Edited by wiscotitansfan

Just now, wiscotitansfan said:

"Hey guys, I have done mock v37.0. This time I have updated it with the guys on the Defensive Line that eat oatmeal for breakfast because they would fit so well with the culture here.... Now that I think of it, we should package some picks and trade up for him!"

Thats after we sign every free agent

2 hours ago, Rolltide said:

Since I'm talking about Iowa TEs in rd 1 how about another Iowa player in rd 2? Anthony Nelson is 6'6 270 and was a solid productive player in the big ten.

Really like this game, but he would need to fill the Karl Klug role for us and that might be too hefty a price. I could also see him turned into a large OLB (kind of how NE/Balt), but the best part of his game is how he blows past interior OL.

3 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Lindstrom put on a clinic today, if we want to fix the OG problem he is the guy.

Vrabel’s son probably agrees. 

And Frank Piraino. 

Sounds like he should be there at our 2nd rounder, no? 

Edited by tgo