Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Denali

Stepmom - Stepson porn: does that stuff really happen?

Recommended Posts

Denali   

So, I never had a stepmom, so I don’t know.  But there’s a lot of porn that has stepmoms with stepsons.  Does that kind of stuff really happen? Do any of you have a stepmom?

Edited by Denali

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OILERMAN   

I don't know of a real situation but I'd guess absolutely and it's not even that rare

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Soxcat   

I guess you could find the kids from multiple marriages having sex as well since they aren't biologically related.  It is obvious many on this board are inbred and I'll leave it there to contemplate.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
reo   

Do women really have sex with the pizza delivery guy?

 

There's pron for everything. Doesn't mean it's common but probably happens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OILERMAN   
1 hour ago, Soxcat said:

I guess you could find the kids from multiple marriages having sex as well since they aren't biologically related.  

I do know of this specific instance 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
abenjami   
4 hours ago, Denali said:

So, I never had a stepmom, so I don’t know.  But there’s a lot of porn that has stepmoms with stepsons.  Does that kind of stuff really happen? Do any of you have a stepmom?

My guess would be it does happen but the stepmoms look nothing like the ones in the videos you are watching. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, abenjami said:

LOL

 

Just for the record we were both in our early 20’s at the time. 

It’s ok it’s ok man. “To catch a predator” doesn’t film new episodes and I’m sure the statute of limitations has passed. No need to lie to us! 

 

Btw. Did you win that parlay last night? That second half was nuts and the over hit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
abenjami   
1 hour ago, heyitsmeallen said:

It’s ok it’s ok man. “To catch a predator” doesn’t film new episodes and I’m sure the statute of limitations has passed. No need to lie to us! 

 

Btw. Did you win that parlay last night? That second half was nuts and the over hit. 

I lost. I had Rams (+3.5) and the under with the Chiefs (money line) and the over. 

 

So I had 3/4. This has been a horrible year for me betting parlays. I usually hit a decent amount of 4-teamers but not this year. I was on fire betting single games though and it funded all my parlay losses.

 

BTW did you see the catch a predator guy was recently arrested?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...