Jonboy

How good is Romo?

Just now, OILERMAN said:

Romo totally understand modern offensive concepts and reading defenses. He sees the game through the QB's eyes, which is why he knows what a team is about to do. 

I know as much as he does from playing madden.

6 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Romo totally understands modern offensive concepts and reading defenses. He sees the game through the QB's eyes, which is why he knows what a team is about to do. 

Wouldn't he make a great Defensive Coordinator?

RasKass   

Tony Romo is great in the Booth. The game has missed somebody like him. What made Madden special is he would educate fans and explain why plays didn't work and where players should have been. He broke the game down. Tony Romo might be the best since Madden. 

abc2330   
1 hour ago, SirLanceALot said:

He’s the best analyst/commentator in the business, hands down. 

They were annoying the hell out of me in the NE/Pittsburgh game a month or so ago.  It wasn't even an exciting game, yet they were flipping out when absolutely anything happened.

2 hours ago, oldschool said:

The only legit knock on him was that he needed to calm down a bit. I still like Colinsworth more but Romo is right behind him.

Yeah, he was soooo obnoxious about it earlier in his career. He has had a good knack recently about when to chime in with what the team will do next.

When he first started it was every damn play but now he picks and chooses his comments thoughtfully almost

Edit: Unless you're talking about excitement, which I never really noticed was bad

Edited by wiscotitansfan