GoodToGo

Fuck the NFL

big2033   
2 hours ago, TitanicoNFLriotFAN said:

If you haven't noticed you have maturity, lack of reality issues...kid.

2 hours ago, TitanicoNFLriotFAN said:

You are really lost, kid. defending the undefendable is just going to make you a joke around here.

Yes I'm the immature one.

I'm the one who watches football all year. And watches it enough to jump into forums and talk about it. But thinks it's all kosher until the Patriots make it. Because it's all a ploy.

Yes ... I'm the one who thinks that.

I'll see you next year, watching games and yelling in a forum like a child. Try not to have the emotional stability of a two-year old in the 2019-2020 season OK? Or maybe follow through on your promise and stop watching. In fact, stop talking about it.

See you Super Bowl Sunday.

I'm not sure there's anything worse and more childish than the, "it's all rigged!" sports fan ... Who. Keeps. Watching.

Edited by big2033

22 hours ago, big2033 said:

My point is the league or refs aren't partial to the Patriots. They're just better.

Especially in a league that thrives on parity (the NBA is more about the best players not best teams), they at best want to see offense. Other than that, they don't care who's good or bad.

The Patriots are just better.

I never said the opposite and whether the Patriots are just better or were/are cheated for had nothing to do with my point that their continued success, regardless if the refs favor them or not, is not hurting the NFL as you seem to believe. 

big2033   
1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

I never said the opposite and whether the Patriots are just better or were/are cheated for had nothing to do with my point that their continued success, regardless if the refs favor them or not, is not hurting the NFL as you seem to believe. 

OK we'll chalk this up to a misunderstanding. Because I don't feel anything hurts the NFL. My point is if the NFL REALLY wanted to control results for success the Patriots be wouldn't chosen every year.

Edited by big2033

On 1/29/2019 at 9:59 PM, big2033 said:

Yes I'm the immature one.

I'm the one who watches football all year. And watches it enough to jump into forums and talk about it. But thinks it's all kosher until the Patriots make it. Because it's all a ploy.

Yes ... I'm the one who thinks that.

I'll see you next year, watching games and yelling in a forum like a child. Try not to have the emotional stability of a two-year old in the 2019-2020 season OK? Or maybe follow through on your promise and stop watching. In fact, stop talking about it.

See you Super Bowl Sunday.

I'm not sure there's anything worse and more childish than the, "it's all rigged!" sports fan ... Who. Keeps. Watching.

100% is lost in the sea of nonsense. I am glad not everybody is like you, son.

big2033   
1 hour ago, TitanicoNFLriotFAN said:

100% is lost in the sea of nonsense. I am glad not everybody is like you, son.

Yeah I wouldn't know what to say back to me either.

Enjoy the game moron. I know you'll be watching. Try not to use all caps during the game it's annoying.

Edited by big2033

1 hour ago, big2033 said:

Yeah I wouldn't know what to say back to me either.

Enjoy the game moron. I know you'll be watching. Try not to use all caps during the game it's annoying.

Your nonsense is reaching to  new, undiscovered levels? you are pushing those..and too hard, kid.

big2033   
2 minutes ago, TitanicoNFLriotFAN said:

Your nonsense is reaching to  new, undiscovered levels? you are pushing those..and too hard, kid.

That sentence makes no sense.

Again, be an adult and stop with the conspiracy theories. Or, stop watching the NFL.

Be a grown-up.

2 minutes ago, big2033 said:

That sentence makes no sense.

Again, be an adult and stop with the conspiracy theories. Or, stop watching the NFL.

Be a grown-up.

No. The thing is that you are really ignorant to even understand. Not my issue, kid. Go back to school and do something more constructive in your life. Since you are wayyy lost.

Edited by TitanicoNFLriotFAN

big2033   
5 minutes ago, TitanicoNFLriotFAN said:

No. The thing is that you are really ignorant to even understand. Not my issue, kid. Go back to school and do something more constructive in your life. Since you are wayyy lost.

I'm not lost at all.

Lost is watching a sport when you think it's predetermined.

THAT, is a waste of time. That's what you're doing.

It's sad even. It's like watching WWE and then getting angry about it being scripted.

How dumb do you have to be? 

If you think it's scripted, stop watching. Why are you here?

Or maybe you're just a dumb, emotional fan who gets caught up in childish talk when things don't go the way you want them to?

Edited by big2033

big2033   
3 minutes ago, The Hammer said:

what is all this about lol

Lol people were butthurt about certain teams making the Super Bowl so they got all dramatic about it and called it rigged etc etc. As childish fans do.

And yet they'll keep watching.

Somedude   
On 1/29/2019 at 6:38 PM, TitanicoNFLriotFAN said:

You are really lost, kid. defending the undefendable is just going to make you a joke around here.

He might be jealous at your sweet California raisin avatar.

I'm with you @GoodToGo 

I may gain interest again if Derrick Henry doesn't tear an acl or some shit. Mariota isn't going to win now. He needs time in a different scene, one that I feel we won't have by next season.

The root of my problem isn't the team, it's the NFL. Fuck the NFL; and fuck me if I get lassoed back into it next year. I know I will if the draft is good though.

Fuck everything. It's baseball season.

giphy.gif

OILERMAN   
2 hours ago, TeamRobinson said:

Mariota isn't going to win now. He needs time in a different scene

A different scene?

6 hours ago, TeamRobinson said:

I'm with you @GoodToGo 

I may gain interest again if Derrick Henry doesn't tear an acl or some shit. Mariota isn't going to win now. He needs time in a different scene, one that I feel we won't have by next season.

The root of my problem isn't the team, it's the NFL. Fuck the NFL; and fuck me if I get lassoed back into it next year. I know I will if the draft is good though.

Fuck everything. It's baseball season.

giphy.gif

What a sad, pathetic life you lead. 

Baseball is so boring.