Fuck the NFL

Flarb

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's not a troll post at all.    People hate the Pats, Belichich and Brady because of the dominance. People make excuses and call them cheaters because no one can dethrone them.   

Me too. I have 0 interest in this Super Bowl now.

I love it when the Pats make the SB and hope they win it 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, TitanicoNFLriotFAN said:

Your nonsense is reaching to  new, undiscovered levels? you are pushing those..and too hard, kid.

That sentence makes no sense.

Again, be an adult and stop with the conspiracy theories. Or, stop watching the NFL.

Be a grown-up.

2 minutes ago, big2033 said:

That sentence makes no sense.

Again, be an adult and stop with the conspiracy theories. Or, stop watching the NFL.

Be a grown-up.

No. The thing is that you are really ignorant to even understand. Not my issue, kid. Go back to school and do something more constructive in your life. Since you are wayyy lost.

Edited by TitanicoNFLriotFAN

5 minutes ago, TitanicoNFLriotFAN said:

No. The thing is that you are really ignorant to even understand. Not my issue, kid. Go back to school and do something more constructive in your life. Since you are wayyy lost.

I'm not lost at all.

Lost is watching a sport when you think it's predetermined.

THAT, is a waste of time. That's what you're doing.

It's sad even. It's like watching WWE and then getting angry about it being scripted.

How dumb do you have to be? 

If you think it's scripted, stop watching. Why are you here?

Or maybe you're just a dumb, emotional fan who gets caught up in childish talk when things don't go the way you want them to?

Edited by big2033

• 4 weeks later...

I'm with you @GoodToGo 

I may gain interest again if Derrick Henry doesn't tear an acl or some shit. Mariota isn't going to win now. He needs time in a different scene, one that I feel we won't have by next season.

The root of my problem isn't the team, it's the NFL. Fuck the NFL; and fuck me if I get lassoed back into it next year. I know I will if the draft is good though.

Fuck everything. It's baseball season.

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, TeamRobinson said:

I'm with you @GoodToGo 

I may gain interest again if Derrick Henry doesn't tear an acl or some shit. Mariota isn't going to win now. He needs time in a different scene, one that I feel we won't have by next season.

The root of my problem isn't the team, it's the NFL. Fuck the NFL; and fuck me if I get lassoed back into it next year. I know I will if the draft is good though.

Fuck everything. It's baseball season.

giphy.gif

What a sad, pathetic life you lead. 

Baseball is so boring.