DT nobody is talking about

headhunter

Jerry Tillery Notre Dame

This guy should be considered a top ten pick yet I see him being mocked mostly in the second round right now. I like him more tham Christain Wilkins and some other DL and Edge players that are predicted to go in the first round. He's a tall strong guy that uses his hands well. 

1 hour ago, headhunter said:

Jerry Tillery Notre Dame

This guy should be considered a top ten pick yet I see him being mocked mostly in the second round right now. I like him more tham Christain Wilkins and some other DL and Edge players that are predicted to go in the first round. He's a tall strong guy that uses his hands well. 

I’ve name dropped him several times. Love this dude. Amazing size and talent. 

Can play undisciplined at times. Similar to Lewan

7 hours ago, headhunter said:

Jerry Tillery Notre Dame

Tillery is one of my favorite prospects in the draft. I believe he will move up into 1st round consideration after his Combine/Pro Day workouts. He was great at pushing the pocket at ND. I can definitely see us taking him at 19 if we believe he is the BPA. I know it goes against the Pees/Ravens and Patriots thinking of taking a Interior DL in the 1st round, but he could be worth it.

Tillery and Dre'Mont Jones will get a lot of chatter in the next two months and I could see us loving one of them.

5 hours ago, titanskick8851 said:

Tillery is one of my favorite prospects in the draft. I believe he will move up into 1st round consideration after his Combine/Pro Day workouts. He was great at pushing the pocket at ND. I can definitely see us taking him at 19 if we believe he is the BPA. I know it goes against the Pees/Ravens and Patriots thinking of taking a Interior DL in the 1st round, but he could be worth it.

Tillery and Dre'Mont Jones will get a lot of chatter in the next two months and I could see us loving one of them.

NE has taken a few in first. 

Seymore, Wilfork, Brown, etc

Archived