Sign in to follow this  
pamo9

(Special Counsel: Not accurate) BuzzFeed: Trump directed Cohen to lie to Congress

OILERMAN   

William Barr was asked multiple times whether or not the president getting a witness to lie to congress was worthy of indictment and he answered yes every time. I can't believe it was a coincidence he was asked that. 

Texts, E-mails and other documents back up the allegations. 

I'd guess the House starts impeachment over this alone. 

scine09   

I think initially he may have not wanted to be president but how do you explain the polling data?  If he didn't want to be president would he have gone to great lengths to get the polling data?

Edited by scine09

4 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

I'd guess the House starts impeachment over this alone. 

Not before his poll numbers fall among Republican voters. Nancy's too smart for that

It is very difficult for me to accept that he didn't want to win, because Trump's whole persona is built on being the guy that wins. I agree he didn't want to be President, and probably part of him or most of him wanted to lose. But part of him was never going to be comfortable with being a loser, and especially Hillary Clinton. The whole thing is very curious

1 hour ago, klaatu- said:

I think he wanted to win. He's not smart enough to pull off a bluff like that. He was campaigning relentlessly until election day.

But he was also lamenting about how the "game is rigged!"

It is what it is with Trump supporters at this point. He could tell them anything and they will eat it up like the idiots that they are. Fortunately, his base is finally cracking at this point.

tgo   
5 minutes ago, TitansFan777 said:

It is what it is with Trump supporters at this point. He could tell them anything and they will eat it up like the idiots that they are. Fortunately, his base is finally cracking at this point.

I think the ones that are being hurt by the shutdown or who have family members and friends that are being hurt are peeling off. 

Others will start to see the blatant lies and contradictions more clearly, as they flip flop from "No collusion!" to "I never said no collusion, collusion isn't a crime anyway!"...

But a lot of them will stay with him until the end and are total cultists who simply are stupid and incapable of reason or have been totally brainwashed by Fox News. 

Either way, his supporting coalition will shrink over the coming months and his group of 25% or so of the population that support him in the end will not be enough to save him. 

Edited by tgo

3 minutes ago, tgo said:

I think the ones that are being hurt by the shutdown or who have family members and friends that are being hurt are peeling off. 

Others will start to see the blatant lies and contradictions more clearly, as they flip flop from "No collusion!" to "I never said no collusion, collusion isn't a crime anyway!"...

But a lot of them will stay with him until the end and are total cultists who simply are stupid and incapable of reason or have been totally brainwashed by Fox News. 

"Objective Free Thinkers"