Delanie Walker's replacement

headhunter

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can we please just draft an RG. I don't want to ever see Josh Kline again.

AJ Brown WR OL' Miss   Yeah I know hes not a TE and he wont play there but the way hes effectice in the middle of the field and the seam I think he can do what Delanie does in the slot. Hes

I am always against any player from Eastern Iowa U being on the Titans...but Hockensen is legit. He could very well be Gronk 2.0

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Just remember him dropping a few passes dont remember which games

Jonnu was really bad for the first several weeks, both as a blocker and as a receiver.  He nowhere close to being ready for the starting role after Delanie went down.  

But he really stepped up his game after the bye week and improved in every area.  

31 minutes ago, Omar said:

Strongly disagree, time will tell.

Same could have been said about Delanie Walker his first few seasons. 

Why we do always have to say our inconsistent player is going to turn into a pro bowler? A Delanie Walker doesnt grow on trees. Smith will be lucky to become a full time starter after Walker retires.

1 hour ago, headhunter said:

Why we do always have to say our inconsistent player is going to turn into a pro bowler? A Delanie Walker doesnt grow on trees. Smith will be lucky to become a full time starter after Walker retires.

Because young players are, by nature, inconsistent.  Especially on offense.  And especially with a garbage QB and having to learn new systems each year.

20 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Jonnu has always had a problem with drops.

Going back to his college days.   I hope he finds a way to get beyond that.

I could really care less about drops.  Brandon Marshall had a ton of drops, Julian Edelman drops a ton of balls.  But they are tough to defend before and after the catch.  I can deal with a measly handful of drops each year.

1 hour ago, headhunter said:

Either you have a very shotty memory or you just don’t like Jonnu. He definitely improved after the Bye week and who knows how good he could have been. But to just write him off like that is a disservice. 

2 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

Either you have a very shotty memory or you just don’t like Jonnu. He definitely improved after the Bye week and who knows how good he could have been. But to just write him off like that is a disservice. 

Mentioning that he can become Delanie Walker is a disservice. Pure joke to be honest. 

1 minute ago, abc2330 said:

Jonnu was more productive in his first two seasons than Delanie.  Come on, man.

Alot of TEs didnt produce early like Delanie but never did amount to anything. 

Edited by headhunter

34 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Mentioning that he can become Delanie Walker is a disservice. Pure joke to be honest. 

Not really. He is a fantastic athlete and looked like he was starting to come along. As long as injuries don’t derail him, he has the opportunity to progress and develop even more.