Gerald McCoy

Huston

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This isn't strictly a Pees defense though so be so rigid about what he did in Baltimore is short sighted and Suh and McCoy are very similar in play and style IMO.

Dexter Lawrence. Ive said his name 5 times.

Nobody is listening. He is the missing piece on this defense. At 6' 4" 350lbs, he eats up blockers and frees up LBs. He pushes the pocket. I wouldn't be opposed to McCoy, but someone like Lawrence wil

Posted Images

1 minute ago, reo said:

You're not looking for one that can also rush the passer. That's a bonus. Could Sam Adams rush the passer? You're undervaluing what a good NT does for a 3-4 defense.

I just think your overvaluing it is all, its cool to disagree.

Just now, Huston said:

I just think your overvaluing it is all, its cool to disagree.

I'm fine with McCoy but I think he's a bonus. We really need a NT. Honestly I wouldn't even mind going the other way and getting to space eaters to put on the line with Casey. They could take up blockers and our LBs would wreck havoc.

7 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Dexter Lawrence. Ive said his name 5 times.

Nobody is listening. He is the missing piece on this defense. At 6' 4" 350lbs, he eats up blockers and frees up LBs. He pushes the pocket. I wouldn't be opposed to McCoy, but someone like Lawrence will make the bigger impact.

2 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Does his PED ban from the NCAA put him in stage 1 of the drug program in the NFL?

I'm not sure, but that is where you do your homework on the kid. Talk to the people that really knows the kid who have nothing to gain from his success. I believe he took some sort of supplement that had an illegal substance in it that he knew nothing about. 

14 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

I think Haloti is available this time around too, but he's not cheap and I don't know what he's got left in the tank.

I'd be fine with him as a stop gap but not for a lot.

Just gonna throw this out there...you know signing McCoy doesn't prohibit us from also getting a better 2-gap DL? 

I'm not saying JRob wants to do that, as he was pumping up D. Jones, but there's no rule saying you can't upgrade two DL spots.

1 minute ago, cenj said:

Just gonna throw this out there...you know signing McCoy doesn't prohibit us from also getting a better 2-gap DL? 

I'm not saying JRob wants to do that, as he was pumping up D. Jones, but there's no rule saying you can't upgrade two DL spots.

True