Bongo59

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Corey Davis had 9 catches 161 yards and the game winning TD vs the Eagles

LOL, Bongo still trying to push that Anti-Davis agenda.

Davis would look great with Brees.

Cant expect to land a guy like Mike Thomas though. That guy is the best young WR IMO

I will agree that Davis was way overdrafted though. Calvin Ridley completely outperformed him as a rookie and as a secondary WR. Ridley was taken about 20 picks later than what Davis was. More catches with fewer targets, more TDs, yards. Just all around better WR. 

Thomas is a nobody compared to Jerry Rice.  That's what a real #1 looks like.

There's always someone better.  So lacking a clear definition of a #1 WR, what's the point of the discussion?

How many free agent WRs who played this weekend did JRob have a chance at in the last year or so, and whiffed?

Jeffrey

Jordan Matthews

Ginn Jr

Tate

Watkins

??

Receivers he could have traded for and wouldn't pay the price, or got outbid;

Cooks

Cooper

??

I believe any one of those guys would have made a difference in the Titans' 2018 season.  They certainly helped out the post season teams they're on now.

And here we are still talking about wanting a veteran presence in the WR room.

I hope Rishard never plays another snap.

Edited by TitanDuckFan

11 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

How many free agent WRs who played this weekend did JRob have a chance at in the last year or so, and whiffed?

Jeffrey

Jordan Matthews

Ginn Jr

Tate

Watkins

??

Receivers he could have traded for and wouldn't pay the price, or got outbid;

Cooks

Cooper

??

I believe any one of those guys would have made a difference in the Titans' 2018 season.  They certainly helped out the post season teams they're on now.

And here we are still talking about wanting a veteran presence in the WR room.

I hope Rishard never plays another snap.

It’s been a chicken or the egg argument all season. Is it the receivers or the QB?

Look, not trying to derail this thread. However, it’s insane what we went through this season on offense. Rishard, our leading receiver previously and a vet, quits on the team early/released plus Delanie (top target/best offensive player) goes down for the year first game. I’m still shocked we went 9-7 with a last minute “control your destiny” shot at the playoffs despite being statistically worse on offense and losing who we did.

I really hope there’s a solid/good vet receiver we can bring in through FA this offseason.