It may be fixing to go down

Legaltitan

32 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

If you’re a republican and you lose non-college whites, what do you even have?

White collar country club republicans. 

These people are the donors to senate republicans.  When they start feeling the shutdown and calling their senators, that's when the rubber will meet the road.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who didn't believe this comment was coming one day? 

If the man is working against the interests of this country he needs to be out immediately. I don't know how this is even debatable.

If he did commit the crimes, fuck which political parties you support, fuck the shitstorm that comes with it. We are all AMERICANS first. Get that Traitorous piece of shit out of office and make an ex

Posted Images

You guys thinking the Mueller report Will be accepted at face value are probably going to be disappointed. The groundwork for dismissing it as a partisan witch hunt is two years old and those continuing to dismiss it already know a good bit of the truth and just ignore it.

1 minute ago, Jamalisms said:

You guys thinking the Mueller report Will be accepted at face value are probably going to be disappointed. The groundwork for dismissing it as a partisan witch hunt is two years old and those continuing to dismiss it already know a good bit of the truth and just ignore it.

You're right concerning deplorables. Most of the country doesn't follow it closely. Once it's all over the news it will change that. 

The polls supporting Mueller and impeachment are pretty high now

2 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

I think there's a segment of his base that will dismiss everything but as was shown with Cohen and Manafort, a legit court filing or investigation result will change some minds. We'll see how many.

1 hour ago, Pragidealist said:

What will it take for McConnel to budge? That’s always been the question. 

That's simple. It will take pressure from his colleagues. Which, itself, will take a drop in support for Trump among republican rank and file. They are politicians. So it's the polls that will matter. 

9 minutes ago, reo said:

I think there's a segment of his base that will dismiss everything but as was shown with Cohen and Manafort, a legit court filing or investigation result will change some minds. We'll see how many.

Remember in the Manafort trial there were some drooling Trumpers actually on the jury and they still convicted, said the evidence was too clear 

Another thing that sure wouldn't hurt would be if McConnels wife left the administration. Don't tell me Trump hasn't hung that over McConnels head a few times. She's an accomplished woman, and if not for the horrible conflict of interest was actually one of the few solid picks for the cabinet. Someday she'll get tired of working there and she has options and no doubt could make a ton of money in private sector. As long as she is there though McConnel has one more reason not to get sideways with Trump. 

3 hours ago, Legaltitan said:

It doesn't matter. He believes this fight is important to his base and he believes this is good politics and defense for him and a good distraction. Any evidence to the contrary will be murky for a while and therefore won't convince him to go against his gut. 

I just don't know why he thinks this fight is the one he'll win.  I mean, the shutdown is easily explained to almost everyone.  And this affects everyone.  

15 minutes ago, rns90 said:

I just don't know why he thinks this fight is the one he'll win.  I mean, the shutdown is easily explained to almost everyone.  And this affects everyone.  

Temporary diversion from the Russia investigation

3 hours ago, Jamalisms said:

They’re going to comb over it word by word and poke holes and find inconsistencies. 

15 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

They’re going to comb over it word by word and poke holes and find inconsistencies. 

7 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

"Inconsistencies" and what-abouts

Mueller has been putting together a case that is undeniable.