Pragidealist

Biden

https://politicalwire.com/2019/01/12/biden-has-told-some-hes-running/

Hes probably running. As I look at these candidates, even with his age- I think I like him the best. 

Not sure he could win the primary though. He’s been in politics a long time which means even policies that were radically liberal when he started are probably problems for him now. 

You have to sort of bet against Biden winning a primary because he has tried many times and has never come close. I feel like he's lost a bit off his fastball at this point and politics has passed him by. Plus he's prolly too handsy for post me-too. I love Joe but I think senator and VP were his high water mark. 

Justafan   
7 minutes ago, Legaltitan said:

You have to sort of bet against Biden winning a primary because he has tried many times and has never come close. I feel like he's lost a bit off his fastball at this point and politics has passed him by. Plus he's prolly too handsy for post me-too. I love Joe but I think senator and VP were his high water mark. 

You're probably right but he's still my favorite of the candidates I've heard so far on the Democratic ticket.  I'll never vote for someone or not vote for someone because I think they will win or won't win.  I vote for the one who earned my vote and to me that's Biden or Warren on the Democratic field.

I still hope Kasich decides to run on the Republican side and challenge Trump.  I think many Republicans would line up to run Trump out of town for Kasich if they could.  Most will never admit it but there's just no way you aren't embarrassed to push a Trump led Republican party. 

OILERMAN   
47 minutes ago, Legaltitan said:

He'd beat Trump in a general but likely can't win the primary 

Rolltide   

He is a total perv with little girls. I know there is little to choose from but he is a pathetic choice. 

Beto vs Trump in 2020. Beto is a libtard dream since Alex is too young to run. Let them in and make them citizens asap. Eliminate ISIS, make the whole country a sanctuary city. A totally race obsessed total libtard. 

OILERMAN   
6 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Beto vs Trump in 2020.

You'll turn on Trump before the 2020 election, which Trump won't be a part of 

Rolltide   

Hey honey do you spit or swallow. The fake media will not be able to hide these highly inappropriate videos. 

Edited by Rolltide

reo   
4 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Hey honey do you spit or swallow. The fake media will not be able to hide these highly inappropriate videos. 

I doubt there's anything to this but my fear with Biden would be the right's ability to spin this to turn too many against him.

As we learned with Hillary, it doesn't have to be true. There's just has to be enough of it to make people distrust him.

Edited by reo

Rolltide   

OMG can you imagine the Gaffe fest with this guy? At almost age 80? 

I agree a run vs Trump would be a hoot and Joe is one of the very few pro business sounding democrats but he is a train wreck!

Speaking of Barry Obama...."I promise you he has a big stick."

Edited by Rolltide

Rolltide   
1 minute ago, reo said:

I doubt there's anything to this but my fear with Biden would be the right's ability to spin this to turn too many against him.

As we learned with Hillary, it doesn't have to be true. There's just has to be enough of it to make people distrust him.

So the touching and close talking with young girls is not inappropriate and creepy? Let him practically dry hump your daughter.