Biden

Pragidealist

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Doesn’t matter. The fact that he supports Trump now is even more embarrassing...

Roll tide is right. Innocent or not, Biden is too handsy for the post me too world. That shit isn't acceptable anymore. 

No one voted for Trump. They all voted for Gary. It was a clerical mistake that put Trump in office instead 

2 hours ago, Starkiller said:

Who was that? I can’t even remember the last Democratic nominee they didn’t demagogue...

Hillary Clinton is a Goldwater pro-banking, pro-military centrist conservative whom if the Republicans had their head out of their asses was their ideal candidate

I like Biden, outside his handsy feel for the young ladies.  However, I'm not excited about him as a candidate.  That said, he does have clout with the youth....for some reason. 

No one at this moment excites me for a candidate.  The only people "for the people" seem Bernie supporters and young.  We need experienced progressives that are onboard with a pro-business mindset.  

Obama won on his charisma...directly associated with the middle and lower classes. 

Trump hasn't changed the middle class lot in life.  Morons will try and project differently, but it hasn't surfaced.  Modern day politics are about the middle class, and maybe it always has been, but today's politics are complicated.  

I'm not sure who the dem has to offer, but Trump is merely riding on his idiot base.  Almost anything other than that is an improvement.

7 hours ago, Starkiller said:

No she wasn’t. Being to the right of Bernie doesn’t make someone a conservative.

Hillary was waaaaaaaaaay to the right of Bernie

That moment when you realize the irony of posters claiming that other posters want the country to fail because they don't like the POTUS when those same posters said and made up the vilest shit I've ever heard about the last President.  All because they were either told to on Fox news or because he was black.  

2 hours ago, Soxcat said:

So you are for open borders and the chaos there as well as keeping the government closed because you hate Trump?

We haven’t had “open borders” in my lifetime. We pay plenty for border control.

Building a wall is a moronic waste of money that isn’t going to change the fact that most illegal immigrants come by plane, most drugs come through ports and checkpoints, and criminals don’t just walk across the border. Further, it would require taking away land from private citizens who live on the border who don’t want a wall on their property. 

As for keeping the government closed, the Dems in the House have passed bills to fund the government agencies that are shut down. It’s the GOP that refuses to vote on them in the Senate.