Biden

Pragidealist

https://politicalwire.com/2019/01/12/biden-has-told-some-hes-running/

Hes probably running. As I look at these candidates, even with his age- I think I like him the best. 

Not sure he could win the primary though. He’s been in politics a long time which means even policies that were radically liberal when he started are probably problems for him now. 

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Doesn’t matter. The fact that he supports Trump now is even more embarrassing...

Roll tide is right. Innocent or not, Biden is too handsy for the post me too world. That shit isn't acceptable anymore. 

No one voted for Trump. They all voted for Gary. It was a clerical mistake that put Trump in office instead 

You have to sort of bet against Biden winning a primary because he has tried many times and has never come close. I feel like he's lost a bit off his fastball at this point and politics has passed him by. Plus he's prolly too handsy for post me-too. I love Joe but I think senator and VP were his high water mark. 

7 minutes ago, Legaltitan said:

You have to sort of bet against Biden winning a primary because he has tried many times and has never come close. I feel like he's lost a bit off his fastball at this point and politics has passed him by. Plus he's prolly too handsy for post me-too. I love Joe but I think senator and VP were his high water mark. 

You're probably right but he's still my favorite of the candidates I've heard so far on the Democratic ticket.  I'll never vote for someone or not vote for someone because I think they will win or won't win.  I vote for the one who earned my vote and to me that's Biden or Warren on the Democratic field.

I still hope Kasich decides to run on the Republican side and challenge Trump.  I think many Republicans would line up to run Trump out of town for Kasich if they could.  Most will never admit it but there's just no way you aren't embarrassed to push a Trump led Republican party. 

47 minutes ago, Legaltitan said:

He'd beat Trump in a general but likely can't win the primary 

4 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Hey honey do you spit or swallow. The fake media will not be able to hide these highly inappropriate videos. 

I doubt there's anything to this but my fear with Biden would be the right's ability to spin this to turn too many against him.

As we learned with Hillary, it doesn't have to be true. There's just has to be enough of it to make people distrust him.

Edited by reo

2 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

So the touching and close talking with young girls is not inappropriate and creepy? Let him practically dry hump your daughter.  

You who voted for Trump have no right to try and take the high road here.

But as i said my fear with Biden would be the right's ability to spin this stuff bc unlike you, the left has shown they'll turn on them.