Jonboy

Predictions!  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Colts @ Chiefs

2. 2. Chargers @ Patriots

3. 3. Eagles @ Saints

4. 4. Cowboys @ Rams

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/12/2019 at 09:00 PM

• Jonboy pinned this topic
  • Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

idk i still think these might be ugliest  

Wow. Really expected better from the Chargers.

There is no question.

Posted Images

To make the offseason a little more entertaining i'm hoping the Rams/Patriots get beaten this weekend.

With the Rams going all in to try and win a SB to help sell those PSL's for their new stadium who knows what they will do this offseason if they fail to get past the Divisional Round.

Looking at the Patriots it feels like they are starting to slip from their ridiculously high standards, a home loss in the Divisional Round could lead to some major change this coming offseason.

24 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

To make the offseason a little more entertaining i'm hoping the Rams/Patriots get beaten this weekend.

With the Rams going all in to try and win a SB to help sell those PSL's for their new stadium who knows what they will do this offseason if they fail to get past the Divisional Round.

Looking at the Patriots it feels like they are starting to slip from their ridiculously high standards, a home loss in the Divisional Round could lead to some major change this coming offseason.

The LAR v Dal is the toughest game to predict for me.  If Zeke goes off it's Dallas.  But if McVay's playcalling is on Goff may have enough of a day to pull it out.

Belichick will have the Pats ready.  That's just a sickeningly regular thing.

Brees gets it done, Foles or no Foles.

And as much as I dislike the Clots, they're the only team to beat the Titans twice.  If they go all the way I won't feel so bad about losing to the team good enough to be the champs.

4 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

The LAR v Dal is the toughest game to predict for me.  If Zeke goes off it's Dallas.  But if McVay's playcalling is on Goff may have enough of a day to pull it out.

Belichick will have the Pats ready.  That's just a sickeningly regular thing.

Brees gets it done, Foles or no Foles.

And as much as I dislike the Clots, they're the only team to beat the Titans twice.  If they go all the way I won't feel so bad about losing to the team good enough to be the champs.

The Pats are probably the healthiest team remaining in the playoffs, read somewhere today they only had 1 guy on the injury report.

Seems weather is going to be less than ideal for the 3 outdoor games this week, might be somewhat of a disadvantage for the dome teams playing away from home (Colts/Cowboys)

Yeah, but how many years now has January weather not helped Andy Reid out?  And as pass-happy and pass dependent as that team is?  Indy has a strong running game too.  I expect the world to find out why you have to beat the Colts with defense this weekend, and that even with Mahomes, wishing for a shootout against Luck is just not smart.

I expect them to be more evenly matched than most.

We'll see.

Just now, NashvilleNinja said:

I don't know why. KC is the team that plays outdoors all the time. I know Mack has been running great, but I'd still take the Chiefs in this one.

They have a better run game and the more experienced QB. Not to mention the better defense.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic