FBI launched an inquiry into whether Trump was working for Russia

begooode

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For everyone clutching their pearls over the suggestion that Trump could be a Russian asset. How would a Russian intelligence asset who was elected President act any differently than Trump? Let's look

I've heard numerous legal experts say that the legal bar to open up a counter-intelligence investigation of the POTUS is extremely high....as high as it gets.  It's unlikely that this happened just be

Posted Images

10 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

I saw the same thing. Also one of the last things Obama did was to sign an executive order making it easier for these investigations. 

They knew what Trump was up to and involved with. 

Obama made a mistake not going public this all of this before the election. The American people should have known

Why would the people that elected Trump believe the Kenyan Muslim over the reality TV star that Make Racism Great Again? 

12 hours ago, Bink said:

Why would the people that elected Trump believe the Kenyan Muslim over the reality TV star that Make Racism Great Again? 

Because that's small fraction of overall people. Trump got a lot of independants and Obama voters. 

Trump has concealed details of his face-to-face encounters with Putin from senior officials in administration

President Trump has gone to extraordinary lengths to conceal details of his conversations with Russian President Vladimir Putin, including on at least one occasion taking possession of the notes of his own interpreter and instructing the linguist not to discuss what had transpired with other administration officials, current and former U.S. officials said.

4 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I mean what's her motivation? She wants a wall etc...?

My dad also voted for Trump, though he no longer supports him and his support was more because he didn’t like Hillary (hated the Benghazi and e-mail shit). My dad voted for Phil last year is that tells you anything. 

My mom has not given any substantive reason. She just goes on random tirades about softness and political correctness.