titanskick8851

Titanskick 8851 Mock Off-Season V. 1.0

1 minute ago, headhunter said:

Its great. But Darrel Henderson wont drop that far hes awesome. 

Definitely could go in the 2nd-3rd round range with a great combine and pro day. From what I have read some scouts are concerned about him being anything more than a change-of-pace RB and some don't think he will run as fast as he looks on the field (now I don't see a problem there, but some teams get too enamored by the height/weight/speed combo and pigeon-hole some players). 

Just now, ctm said:

Dre'Mont Jones at 286 lbs. is too small for a 3/4 defense.

From what Ive watched hes not good in run support. 

I like Dexter Lawrence much better.

11 minutes ago, ctm said:

Dre'Mont Jones at 286 lbs. is too small for a 3/4 defense.

I don’t believe he is. One of our biggest issues is interior pass rushing and that is what Jones can provide.

Arguably the best defensive player in the NFL is an undersized DT playing in a 3-4, Aaron Donald (6’1”, 285 lbs). You may have heard of him. 

Also being that we are in a Nickle defense more than 50% of the time, I don’t think we have to worry about that as much now. On run downs (at least early in his career) you’ll have your run-stuffing DT’s in run downs (Shelton, Daquan Jones, Johnson in this version).

Edited by titanskick8851

Jonboy   

Very well thought out, for sure. Can tell you really thought it out and I like the formatting. 

I’d like to see them do more on the interior of the OL, but yours is probably more realistic. Not sure I’d feel comfortable with a 3rd rounder starting right away. Also not sure I see them spending that much on FA considering Mariota’s cap number this year. 

Overall though, really well done. You hit our needs and I appreciate the aggressiveness on getting pass rushers. 

If we sign ZDarius Smith alot of people dont know he moves inside on pass rushing downs for the Ravens. Im not that big a fan of Jones and dont think hes very versatile in this defense. I think hes a 3 tech and thats it so he wont see the field much. Khalin Saunders can play multiple spots and wont cost a first. Love Ferguson Id take him over Jones in the first.

11 minutes ago, Kyle021 said:

It addresses our problem. Pass rush. 

I like it. 

I too would take someone over Jones in 1. Zach Allen is a great fit. Raekwon Davis, Jeffrey Simmons, etc

Raekwon is going back to school

You put some work into this nice job. I'm not sure Gabbert is on the roster next season. I would rather see them pick of Foles, I know unlikely, or someone who can push Mariota in training camp. I'm not sure Arthur Smith is going to be their guy either, and I hope they don't rush finding an OC without some serious evaluations.