Sign in to follow this  
ChesterCopperpot1

Munch’s Contract is up in Pittsburgh...

Face   

Wow @tgo. Kubiak getting Munch? He tried to pry him away at least twice back in the day. Well obviously he's not the HC here but whatever.

Seriously, is there no way we can sell this guy on coming back home (sortve). There's no better OL coach.

tgo   
1 minute ago, Face said:

Wow @tgo. Kubiak getting Munch? He tried to pry him away at least twice back in the day. Well obviously he's not the HC here but whatever.

Seriously, is there no way we can sell this guy on coming back home (sortve). There's no better OL coach.

Kubiak ended up not getting the Broncos job afterall. I didn't realize he had tried to pry Munch away previously. 

It would be amazing to get Munchak back - I just don't see it happening. 

Edited by tgo

Face   
2 minutes ago, tgo said:

No doubt Munch has hard feelings about what went down here. 

Things change. It sounds corny but there's a reason "time heals all wounds" has lasted as an adage so long. Besides, it was Amy's fat fuck brother in law that handled that situation so poorly.

tgo   
3 minutes ago, Face said:

Things change. It sounds corny but there's a reason "time heals all wounds" has lasted as an adage so long. Besides, it was Amy's fat fuck brother in law that handled that situation so poorly.

Yep. Only guys on the roster who were on Munchak's team are Delanie and Kern if Morgan gets let go. 

Oh my - could you imagine Kubiak as OC and Munchak as OL coach. It's like the best possible scenario of all time. 

It's like playing Madden just thinking about it. 

Edited by tgo

Face   
4 minutes ago, tgo said:

Kubiak ended up not getting the Broncos job afterall. I didn't realize he had tried to pry Munch away previously. 

It would be amazing to get Munchak back - I just don't see it happening. 

Man I'm falling off. I was just about to post to keep an eye on Greg Roman then. I can see Fangio preferring a more man, power running game. They were together in SF. And then I see he's in at OC in Baltimore, which makes perfect sense with Lamar Jackson. 

tgo   
10 hours ago, Number9 said:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001010711/article/mike-munchak-leaves-steelers-to-take-broncos-ol-job

This may be one of JRob great fails.  Munch could have made a major difference here.

He took the OL coaching position.

It is very doubtful that Munchak would want to come back here.