Leonard Williams

BeedoeLaw

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The 2nd rounder isn't the issue. The Jets are trying to trade him because he's about to require a massive long term deal 

My Dad took a year off of season tix for the first time in qtr a decade this year, they're actually giving him better seats for cheaper next year now lol. But I still see the Jets a lot, more then eno

I disagree.  There will be guys available at 19 that would be a top 10 pick in other drafts.  Just because other guys will be gone doesn't mean you can't get your guy.  This draft aligns well with the

I wouldnt judge him too much. Hes still only 24 and held a good rating by pff. That said willing to bet we dont get him even if he is available. JR was talking up Daquan Jones in that interview like he was some impactful player. I saw nothing special really so idk wtf hes talking about on that regard.

I thought he was going to be a megastar when he was coming out and he certainly hasn't lived up to the hype. I'd say he's a very good player that gets pressure but doesn't really rack up many sacks or even draw as many double teams as you'd like. Not sure we can afford to spend a 2 on him this year. He's a sure upgrade and much better than anyone else we have but if the DL draft class is close to as good as people are saying we're likely to get comparable talent/production without having to shell out dough for a huge contract.

11 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

This is a strong draft for interior guys but as usual people always think they guy who hasn't played a down yet is better than anyone else.  Since we pick at #19 it has to be part of the consideration.  The crème of the interior guys will be gone. 

Yep and that bothers me. We might be able to get a premium guard there, a decent WR, or an OLB. I don't wanna spend that pick on a tier 2 DT or blow picks to move up for a better one.