Bengals to Hire Zac Taylor

Jonboy

Bill Lazor is a guy Id look at, Andy Dalton played great when he took over. He was Chip Kelly's OC & he did a good job with Tannehill in Miami until he fell on the sword when it all fell apart under Philbin & Bullygate.

Edited by Face

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2019 at 8:58 AM, Justafan said:

That's who I wanted the Titans to hire when they decided Mularkey was a great idea.  That or give Kyle Shanahan a shot at HC.  

I made some noise here for Bill Polian for GM,  Mike Shanahan for HC with Brian Shanahan as OC and HC-in-waiting when they were hiring the GM.

On 1/12/2019 at 7:58 AM, Justafan said:

That's who I wanted the Titans to hire when they decided Mularkey was a great idea.  That or give Kyle Shanahan a shot at HC.  

Would rather have Kyle.

To me this signals that they plan to move up and draft a QB high. i think they're done with the Dalton experience and want to pair their new, young QB with a guy that has helped Goff develop. It may be that they're just the latest team to try to copy the McVay formula but really it could be that they think this guy can help develop their soon to be draftee.