Sign in to follow this  
Jonboy

Defensive Players Vote on Quarterbacks (Athletic Subscriber Article)

scine09   
Just now, gaskill15 said:

And they all think he’s better when he’s outside the pocket making plays with his arm. He’s actually worse at that! 

Yes.  I think Gannon said that this year.  It's just not true.  

Whisenhunt was forcing him to stay in the pocket.  And he threw the ball as well then as he ever has.  When he's forced to read the D without thinking about running he's a real good pocket QB.

I wish he was immobile sometimes.

scine09   
2 minutes ago, Huston said:

If I had dif audio feed I would

There are certain announcers I just won't listen to.  The PBP guy that day (Curt Menefee) was awful.  Romo is usually muted.  I won't listen to Bruce Arians and thankfully he's gone from broadcasting.  I can't listen to McFarland.  

Huston   
1 minute ago, scine09 said:

Yes.  I think Gannon said that this year.  It's just not true.  

Whisenhunt was forcing him to stay in the pocket.  And he threw the ball as well then as he ever has.  When he's forced to read the D without thinking about running he's a real good pocket QB.

I wish he was immobile sometimes.

Naw that's what makes him so dangerous in the 4th quarter and on third down. He was about as immobile as he has ever been in last years Indy game and played pretty well.

Bink   
2 hours ago, scine09 said:

There are certain announcers I just won't listen to.  The PBP guy that day (Curt Menefee) was awful.  Romo is usually muted.  I won't listen to Bruce Arians and thankfully he's gone from broadcasting.  I can't listen to McFarland.  

I am fine with Romo, but Witten? Witten is horrible. 

scine09   
Just now, Bink said:

I am fine with Romo, but Witten? Witten is horrible. 

I haven't heard enough.  But Romo's voice is awful and he's too loud.  And talks too much.

Huston   
8 minutes ago, scine09 said:

I haven't heard enough.  But Romo's voice is awful and he's too loud.  And talks too much.

Romo is annoying and Witten is getting better.

abc2330   
2 hours ago, Bongo59 said:

Jalen Ramsey said it best by Mariota.  He makes plays when they are needed.  He is hard to game plan for.   

He makes plays when the team carries him into the 4th quarter.  If points are needed to win a game , he's ass.  He's inevitably going to screw up or be ineffective during any given game.  Defenses just take their chances and force him to throw from the pocket, and accept the results.

big2033   
6 hours ago, scine09 said:

If a casual fan or another player in the league, particularly in the NFC, is asked to write down the 32 starting quarterbacks, I bet Mariota's name would be close to last.  No one thinks he's great and no one looks at him as poor.  He's just kind of there.  Almost like the franchise itself.

Could it be .... AVERAGE?!!?!?!?!?!?