Sign in to follow this  
XanderMXIX

Our unis

I’m pretty big unis and I saw someone on Reddit modified our uni and was curious what you think. They made the numbers grey like the sword and took the blue stripe away. Honestly I think it looks clean as hell 

A0D7DB20-AB1A-416B-A335-E90779A27438.jpeg

Just now, TitansFan777 said:

I would buy that jersey. I don't even buy them anymore, but I would buy that. Our current jersey is trash, but always had potential.

Yeah if it was real I would. Did you like our old jersey? I think the Oiler ones weee good. The red and Columbus blue scheme 

Just now, CreepingDeath said:

Meh.  Pretty drab in comparison to what we currently have.

So you like the current better? I’m just into unis so I like discussing them plus it’s off season 

Just now, XanderMXIX said:

So you like the current better? I’m just into unis so I like discussing them plus it’s off season 

Than that one, yeah.  Just before the new unis were released, I was hoping for more of the light blue and red with some navy thrown in.  I think Guru made a series of examples and one of them was just damn amazing (in my opinion).  

9 minutes ago, XanderMXIX said:

Yeah if it was real I would. Did you like our old jersey? I think the Oiler ones weee good. The red and Columbus blue scheme 

Wasn't a fan of the Oilers' look, but loved our Titans' jersey combos when they came out in 1999. They were modern, and just stuck out. Though I was from Memphis, the new look Titans were probably the final tipping point of me becoming a Titans fan and leaving Cowboys fandom...plus I was only 9.

I had hope for the new ones last year, but when they leaked, I was so disappointing. I think the rule is you have to wait 5 seasons to change again, so here is hoping we have new unis in 4 more years.

14 minutes ago, TitansFan777 said:

Wasn't a fan of the Oilers' look, but loved our Titans' jersey combos when they came out in 1999. They were modern, and just stuck out. Though I was from Memphis, the new look Titans were probably the final tipping point of me becoming a Titans fan and leaving Cowboys fandom...plus I was only 9.

I had hope for the new ones last year, but when they leaked, I was so disappointing. I think the rule is you have to wait 5 seasons to change again, so here is hoping we have new unis in 4 more years.

When I was a kid around the same age and I didn’t have a team I literally picked the titans because of their uniform. Loved the colors, the flame, our mane. Was really cool 

4 minutes ago, CreepingDeath said:

@XanderMXIX

Here is what I mentioned previously:

Pg. 47, Titans Guru's post.

Just looked at it looks pretty good actually. I just don’t the like the stripe down the side we have currently 

29 minutes ago, 8MM said:

They should go with an Aloha print.  You know just to piss on Oman and clan.

Put a Titans helmet on this uni and boom!  Stars and Stripes.  From the military appreciation night game in aloha land...

450x315_q75.jpg