Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
XanderMXIX

Our unis

Recommended Posts

I’m pretty big unis and I saw someone on Reddit modified our uni and was curious what you think. They made the numbers grey like the sword and took the blue stripe away. Honestly I think it looks clean as hell 

A0D7DB20-AB1A-416B-A335-E90779A27438.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TitansFan777 said:

I would buy that jersey. I don't even buy them anymore, but I would buy that. Our current jersey is trash, but always had potential.

Yeah if it was real I would. Did you like our old jersey? I think the Oiler ones weee good. The red and Columbus blue scheme 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CreepingDeath said:

Meh.  Pretty drab in comparison to what we currently have.

So you like the current better? I’m just into unis so I like discussing them plus it’s off season 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, XanderMXIX said:

So you like the current better? I’m just into unis so I like discussing them plus it’s off season 

Than that one, yeah.  Just before the new unis were released, I was hoping for more of the light blue and red with some navy thrown in.  I think Guru made a series of examples and one of them was just damn amazing (in my opinion).  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, XanderMXIX said:

Yeah if it was real I would. Did you like our old jersey? I think the Oiler ones weee good. The red and Columbus blue scheme 

Wasn't a fan of the Oilers' look, but loved our Titans' jersey combos when they came out in 1999. They were modern, and just stuck out. Though I was from Memphis, the new look Titans were probably the final tipping point of me becoming a Titans fan and leaving Cowboys fandom...plus I was only 9.

 

I had hope for the new ones last year, but when they leaked, I was so disappointing. I think the rule is you have to wait 5 seasons to change again, so here is hoping we have new unis in 4 more years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, TitansFan777 said:

Wasn't a fan of the Oilers' look, but loved our Titans' jersey combos when they came out in 1999. They were modern, and just stuck out. Though I was from Memphis, the new look Titans were probably the final tipping point of me becoming a Titans fan and leaving Cowboys fandom...plus I was only 9.

 

I had hope for the new ones last year, but when they leaked, I was so disappointing. I think the rule is you have to wait 5 seasons to change again, so here is hoping we have new unis in 4 more years.

When I was a kid around the same age and I didn’t have a team I literally picked the titans because of their uniform. Loved the colors, the flame, our mane. Was really cool 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, CreepingDeath said:

@XanderMXIX

Here is what I mentioned previously:

Pg. 47, Titans Guru's post.

Just looked at it looks pretty good actually. I just don’t the like the stripe down the side we have currently 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, 8MM said:

They should go with an Aloha print.  You know just to piss on Oman and clan.

Put a Titans helmet on this uni and boom!  Stars and Stripes.  From the military appreciation night game in aloha land...

 

450x315_q75.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...