Sign in to follow this  
AussieTitanFan08

Kyler Murray now expected to enter the NFL draft

Number9   
On 1/14/2019 at 6:15 PM, TitanDuckFan said:

Kingsbury says he wants Murray.

So JRob should see if AZ will part with Rosen.

Maybe trade Marcus for a 2nd year Josh Rosen?

I think it's too early to make that trade.  They both have similar production, but Mariota is more consistent.  You kinda know what Mariota can do, but Rosen could hit the sophomore slump after defenses figure him out.    Plus Mariota is a much better runner with the ball.  And Mariota is already familiar with the Titans offense and the new OC.  Ask me, Mariota is the better choice this year.

OzTitan   
2 hours ago, Number9 said:

I think it's too early to make that trade.  They both have similar production, but Mariota is more consistent.  You kinda know what Mariota can do, but Rosen could hit the sophomore slump after defenses figure him out.    Plus Mariota is a much better runner with the ball.  And Mariota is already familiar with the Titans offense and the new OC.  Ask me, Mariota is the better choice this year.

Sophmore slump? He was already very average statistically, well below average for recent highly drafted rookies. 55% and more INTs than TDs.

Number9   
3 hours ago, OzTitan said:

Sophmore slump? He was already very average statistically, well below average for recent highly drafted rookies. 55% and more INTs than TDs.

It happens.  Good point though.  Mainly, l was trying to help @TitanDuckFan see his suggestion to trade Mariota for him was premature.  Although Rosen 11 TDs equaled Mariota's 11 TDs, you have to consider other things.  It's best not to jump the gun on that trade.