Kyler Murray now expected to enter the NFL draft

AussieTitanFan08

"A lot of it comes down to what's in your heart, what's your passion, what you can be excited to do for this next chapter of your life," Henson told ESPN in a phone conversation Thursday. "Do you like watching film more than you like hitting in the cage? Are you willing to give two seasons to staying in small towns and hotels and grinding it out and struggling and playing in front of 500 people when guys you dominated in college are playing on Monday Night Football?"

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/25729395/inside-kyler-murray-football-vs-baseball-decision

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Funny how things line up some times (not saying the Cards would take Murray at #1)    

Foles/Murray, 2019!

14 hours ago, Jonboy said:

"A lot of it comes down to what's in your heart, what's your passion, what you can be excited to do for this next chapter of your life," Henson told ESPN in a phone conversation Thursday. "Do you like watching film more than you like hitting in the cage? Are you willing to give two seasons to staying in small towns and hotels and grinding it out and struggling and playing in front of 500 people when guys you dominated in college are playing on Monday Night Football?"

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/25729395/inside-kyler-murray-football-vs-baseball-decision

I still despise George Steinbrenner for that contract; it was strictly a vanity deal for him so he threw so much money at Henson the kid didn't really have a choice. He would have been a much better football player; when healthy he actually kept Brady on the bench.

I'm not a huge fan of Murray, without taking size into consideration.  He actually reminds me of Mariota throwing the ball.  He's not throwing with great touch or anticipation on many plays.  Like , it gets to the guy, but they often have to stop or adjust to the ball in order to catch it.  It doesn't just fall naturally into their hands while running their route.  

1 hour ago, TitanPoke said:

I'd take him in a heartbeat if he was on the board. Blazing speed and a big time arm. His size is a bit concerning, but tell it to Mayfield and Brees. 

He's significantly smaller still though. I think the question is once you get yo about their size does losing a few more inches actually matter, or are you already adjusting about the same amount. Hard to answer without a serious QB of that size since Flutie.