Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
abc2330

After Rewatching the Eagles Game....

Recommended Posts

abc2330   

What the hell happened to Mariota?  He was so much more composed in this game.  The line didn't do a great job at all, but he kept his eyes downfield and avoided pressure, making several plays while doing so.  He looked like a top 10 QB.  Did the Baltimore game scar him that bad?  

Edited by abc2330

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
big2033   
11 minutes ago, abc2330 said:

What the hell happened to Mariota?  He was so much more composed in this game.  The line didn't do a great job at all, but he kept his eyes downfield and avoided pressure, making several plays while doing so.  He looked like a top 10 QB.  Did the Baltimore game scar him that bad?  

How much did the Eagles blitz him? 

 

It's a 4-3 defense isn't it?

Edited by big2033

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, titanruss said:

Why is this so difficult for some of you? 

 

This is the QB you mostly get when ... 

 

HIS HAND ISNT FUCKING NUMB 

That statbook doesn't care about his numb hand. 11 sacks? An indecisive pussy who won't step up in the pocket and make the throw.

 

Just face facts... it was Mariota on the grassy knoll.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TF_Titan   
3 hours ago, abc2330 said:

What the hell happened to Mariota?  He was so much more composed in this game.  The line didn't do a great job at all, but he kept his eyes downfield and avoided pressure, making several plays while doing so.  He looked like a top 10 QB.  Did the Baltimore game scar him that bad?  

You say that as though he went downhill from there. The fact is, the back half of his season was much better than the first half. In his first 4 games he had a 72.31 passer rating. In his next 10 games he had a 101.35 passer rating. All of his 100+ games came in the last half of the season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TF_Titan said:

You say that as though he went downhill from there. The fact is, the back half of his season was much better than the first half. In his first 4 games he had a 72.31 passer rating. In his next 10 games he had a 101.35 passer rating. All of his 100+ games came in the last half of the season.

Look... any stats that show positives about Mariota are cherry picked. Those first 4 games are the real Mariota.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
big2033   
48 minutes ago, titanruss said:

Why is this so difficult for some of you? 

 

This is the QB you mostly get when ... 

 

HIS HAND ISNT FUCKING NUMB 

A QB that struggles for three quarters? He wasn't that great in this game.

 

We scored 3 points in the first half. And yes I know he had drops. He also had a terrible INT.

 

Mariota forces the issue when his back is against the wall. 

 

Had some drops that hindered him but he wasn't dropping dimes in this game. I just rewatched it myself.

 

A good game, but not otherworldly as you guys are making it out to be.

 

 

Edited by big2033

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, big2033 said:

A QB that struggles for three quarters? He wasn't that great in this game.

 

We scored 3 points in the first half. And yes I know he had drops. He also had a terrible INT.

 

Mariota forces the issue when his back is against the wall. 

 

Had some drops that hindered him but he wasn't dropping dimes in this game. I just rewatched it myself.

 

A good game, but not otherworldly as you guys are making it out to be.

 

 

Struggled for 3 qtrs?

No.  The Titans had one possession in the 3rd qtr.

8 plays, 75 yards and a TD in 4:45.  Marcus completed 4 out of 5 passes and ran in the TD.

 

N'ville needs more "struggles" like that one.

 

Putz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

That statbook doesn't care about his numb hand. 11 sacks? An indecisive pussy who won't step up in the pocket and make the throw.

 

Just face facts... it was Mariota on the grassy knoll.

He can’t throw the ball you want him to throw when his hand is injured. 

 

Damn... retarded. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, big2033 said:

A good game, but not otherworldly as you guys are making it out to be.

And the Cowboys were in a rut. And the Patriots aren't the Patriots of old. Seriously, let's just go ahead and tear down all the wins so that there's nothing holding the narrative back. I mean, how could such a bum look so good anyway? He's gotta be the flukiest 4th QTR comeback player in NFL history.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8MM   
1 hour ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Look... any stats that show positives about Mariota are cherry picked. Those first 4 games are the real Mariota.

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, OzTitan said:

Wow Lewis looked way more dangerous early in the season.

It was alarming how much he slowed down over the last 6 weeks of the season, hopefully it was due to the heavy workload earlier in the year, otherwise we have another hole that has to be filled on the roster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...