Sign in to follow this  
Jonboy

What happened with Antwaun Woods?

Jonboy   

This guy was a fan favorite and most of us thought he looked pretty good when he played. Didn't he have 2 really strong camps/preseasons with the Titans? Not sure if you all have kept up with him or not, but he started 15 games for the Cowboys this year and apparently did pretty well. 

tgo   

@Jonboy

I loved Antwaun Woods when he was here, and I remember @Face and I wanted to see him starting. 

But the issue is that he's best suited as a one gap player and while a very solid player, was simply not a fit for what LeBeau or Pees do with their two-gapping DL systems. 

He's in a great defense for him in Dallas. 

Edited by tgo

16 minutes ago, VaTitan said:

Since 2012:

- 4 head coaches

- 5 OC's (counting this newest one)

- 3 DC's

- 3 owners/team presidents

- 3 GMs

- so many issues the league thought of forcing a sale

I could use worse words to describe the situation we're in, but unstable seems to fit.

Yet we’re 9-7 the past 3 years straight. We may be in that spot of futility though like the Bengals. I don’t think so, but it’s a good possibility. 

VaTitan   
19 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Yet we’re 9-7 the past 3 years straight. We may be in that spot of futility though like the Bengals. I don’t think so, but it’s a good possibility. 

Could it be that Mariota is succeeding, with all those 4th qtr comebacks, despite the shit show that our team/front office is?🤔😜

5 minutes ago, VaTitan said:

Could it be that Mariota is succeeding, with all those 4th qtr comebacks, despite the shit show that our team/front office is?🤔😜

They honestly mean little to nothing with his constant injuries, now one is supposedly a fractured vertebrae. You can only do so much with a guy no matter how he flashes when he’s coming in and out of games. 

VaTitan   

Yeah...I was being a little facetious.  It's sad though.  Anyway, this is what Vrabel signed up for.  He's got his work cut out for him....let's see what he does.