Paul Manafort shared 2016 polling data with Russian employee, according to court filing

9 Nines

7 minutes ago, tgo said:

Do you seriously just not care about the Russian Federation influencing our election and engaging in conspiracies with domestic organizations and people in order to do so, to get their desired outcome?

It doesn’t seem to be a question worth asking these days. They can’t see it and always have an excuse for why. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

whoooooa,... "allowing access to top secret info" blah, blah,  butter emails --  ignores that this has already been confirmed by extensive FBI follow up investigations to have not happened  

How predictable is it that Trump supporters are staring evidence that his campaign manager colluded with a hostile foreign government in the face and their only response is "what's the big deal?"... a

Remember you referred to it as the Russian hoax but every since its been a series of, "that's all", even though each event has been more damning?     The term is "useful idiot". 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Cyrus said:

So who's playing Mueller when this eventually becomes a feature film?

Liam Neeson. 

"What I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my country go now, that will be the end of it - I will not look for you, I will not pursue you... but if you don't, I will investigate you, I will indict you... and I will convict you."

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

I really think the entire Gov shutdown and wall talk is nothing more than a distraction from the huge heat coming from the Russia investigation 

I think it’s more about his right wing media people attacking him when it looked like he was going to let Congress pass a bill with no wall funding.

9 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

I think it’s more about his right wing media people attacking him when it looked like he was going to let Congress pass a bill with no wall funding.

Its him knowing the fevered support from his base is the only thing saving his presidency. 

6 hours ago, tgo said:

Do you seriously just not care about the Russian Federation influencing our election and engaging in conspiracies with domestic organizations and people in order to do so, to get their desired outcome?

I said before Trump won that if he was elected, his apologists would make Bush apologists seem like amateur hour. 

This was always the way it was going to be.  And when Trump is gone, Sox will pretend he didn't support Trump, just like with Bush. 

What's bad is that he probably doesn't realize it, what's worse is that he does.

12 hours ago, Soxcat said:

Wow, he shared polling data.

How about you show us what exactly the Russians did with that data that was so spectacular to help Trump beat one of the most unlikeable people to ever run for president.  I guess sharing polling data is a similar crime to allowing access to top secret and confidential information (like Hillary did). 

Woooooow

It goes without saying but never go full Soxcat. Jesus hates you, buddy.

11 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

I really think the entire Gov shutdown and wall talk is nothing more than a distraction from the huge heat coming from the Russia investigation 

There’s no way around it.

I had to listen to a logical (ha!) Trump supporter tell me the Republicans couldn’t get this done the first two years because of the Democrats, so now it’s on them. I explained to him if it was that important they could have used the nuclear option. He replied back how it was the Dems who started the nuclear option (correct) and McConnel didn’t want to use that for anything other than picking people for the courts. I could only shake my head and chuckle at the stupidity. 

As ctm posted, Trump himself said the speech and visit to the border would do no good. He was just able to steal some donations from suckers and shift all the talk away from Mueller, who is all over his ass right now. The Manafort news yesterday was huge

This is far worse than collusion. Manafort was sharing data with Russian intelligence who had illegally hacked both campaigns. 

Combine this with the deal to end sanctions, Cambridge Analytica connections as well as what they find with the banks/laundering. Add in Stone/Corsi connections to Assange and whatever connects Cohen meeting with Kremlin ties.......

A lot of people are getting indicted and once the Mueller report comes out showing all this impeachment/resignation is going to be almost impossible to avoid. 

It's pretty easy to see why Trump is shitting his pants over this stuff.