Jonboy

Potential Offensive Coordinators to Replace LaFleur

The knock on Linehan was his offense was way too vanilla and not creative enough, with the way the NFL is trending it was absolutely no surprise the Cowboys moved on from him.

Edited by AussieTitanFan08

tgo   
3 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

The knock on Linehan was his offense was way too vanilla and not creative enough, with the way the NFL is trending it was absolutely no surprise the Cowboys move on from him.

I expect Arizona to look into him. 

1 hour ago, BudAdams said:

It’s called complementary football.  I’m sure it sucks to make the playoffs annually and make a couple of Super Bowls

I don't really get why this was directed at me. As I said, Pete Carroll is obviously the one who dictates the offensive strategy.

tgo   
7 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Well it if was today I thought it wouldve been announced by now. 

Pees’ return was announced at like 5 o’clock on a Friday evening a couple weeks ago. 

Never know. 

kgsTitan   
11 hours ago, nine said:

Its possible that they end up choosing the  wrong guy for the job...but if that happens, it won’t be because they rushed into a decision or jumped on some splashy signing in an effort to win the offseason.

Personally , I couldn’t care less if it happens this week, next week, or a month from now.  As long as they win games from September into January, all will be forgotten and forgiven.  

If they're actually interviewing the best people out there, then there's no issue whatsoever. I don't need to know about it.

I just don't think that's what's happening, that's all. I think they actually have rushed into a decision by quickly deciding to promote someone from within, solely for the sake of continuity, rather than bringing in as many people as possible, and then making an informed decision.