Jonboy

Potential Offensive Coordinators to Replace LaFleur

tgo   
Just now, titanskick8851 said:

So basically PK knows what we all know...which is absolutely nothing lol.

I mean, it sounds like he’s working to narrow it down. Eliminating the three guys he mentioned along with Pat O’Hara and all the current playoff coaches is a good start. 

Omar   
1 hour ago, Titans279 said:

Edited by an IP from Iowa yesterday.

So extremely legit.

It was not me!

Jonboy   
1 hour ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

For the lazy...Rapoport knows nothing, lol. Basically just said it has been incredibly quiet and that Jon Robinson must be threatening lives to keep it from getting out.

6 hours ago, tgo said:

I mean, it sounds like he’s working to narrow it down. Eliminating the three guys he mentioned along with Pat O’Hara and all the current playoff coaches is a good start. 

he said no playoff coaches? really?

very titan like move to use arthur smith. 

10 hours ago, Jonboy said:

Ok, this is ridiculous. 

Have they interviewed anyone legitimate besides Arthur?

Looks like they’re going all in on Marcus for a year. The reason I don’t like it is because if the experiment fails then what do you do with Smith? I’m more concerned about losing a good coach than I am Mariota at this point...ha! 

Why the hell is everybody so excited about Arthur Smith? Sounds like most are trying to stay positive about a very mundane possible hire. 

His TEs did well and people like him? So what? 

40 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Looks like they’re going all in on Marcus for a year. The reason I don’t like it is because if the experiment fails then what do you do with Smith? I’m more concerned about losing a good coach than I am Mariota at this point...ha! 

I honestly wouldnt rule out a rookie QB coming here thats picked in the second or 3rd round. 

nine   

I’d be fine with Arthur Smith.  

He’s been through a few coaching changes, so he’s worked in several different systems and philosophies.  I’m sure he would draw from  each of them for his own system and philosophy....not only for what to do, but also for what NOT to do.

JRob is still building a track record...but so far, he seems to have a good instinct for  good coaching hires.   If he thinks Arthur Smith is the man for the job, then I’m on board.