Jonboy

Potential Offensive Coordinators to Replace LaFleur

8MM   
6 minutes ago, DecepticonShawn said:

Arthur Smith here we come!!!

Theme from Arthur will be played at the stadium.

9 minutes ago, Stranger said:

I'm sure this article has been posted on here already, but it's actually got me even more interested in Smith getting the job. 

https://www.musiccitymiracles.com/2019/1/10/18176529/a-closer-look-at-arthur-smith-candidacy-for-titans-offensive-coordinator

That's the one that convinced me that this team could do a whole lot worse than A. Smith.

The guy's got some chops, and reflecting on his work with the TE's this past season reinforced my belief in that.

Edited by TitanDuckFan

It's two minutes remaining in the AFC Championship Game and Patriots are behind and Brady has the ball driving attempting to get the Patriots into another SB, elsewhere around the NFL the Titans sneak out a press release announcing that they have promoted Arthur Smith to OC, 24hrs later Schefter/Rapoport realize the Titans have hired an OC.

Edited by AussieTitanFan08

tgo   

So excluding the playoff coaches we’re basically down to Smith, Morhinweg, Sean Ryan, Mike Groh, Dave Ragone, and several old school guys it looks like.