Jonboy

Potential Offensive Coordinators to Replace LaFleur

If Kubiak does refuse to add modern NFL concepts to his offense that seems like it'd be a deal breaker though. Vrabel clearly leaned that way last OC search because frome a defensive coach's standpoint he knows the new wrinkles are hard to defend.

Kubiak would pretty much deserve complete autonomy too and I feel like Vrabel is too much of a micromanager.

Edited by Titans279

18 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

If Kubiak does refuse to add modern NFL concepts to his offense that seems like it'd be a deal breaker though. Vrabel clearly leaned that way last OC search because frome a defensive coach's standpoint he knows the new wrinkles are hard to defend.

Kubiak would pretty much deserve complete autonomy too and I feel like Vrabel is too much of a micromanager.

That would be a massive mistake by Vrabel if that’s the reason we don’t hire him. If anything we need to go the other route with MM and see what he is as a true passer. 

tgo   
32 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

Agreed. And I doubt Vrabel would let 2 or 3 assistants be dictated to him. 

21 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

That would be a massive mistake by Vrabel if that’s the reason we don’t hire him. If anything we need to go the other route with MM and see what he is as a true passer. 

I'd love to be wrong, but I don't think I am.