Jonboy

Potential Offensive Coordinators to Replace LaFleur

tgo   
1 minute ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Would hope so.

Interesting that on the same day there are rumors of the Jags interest in Flacco they are also linked to Kubiak.

Yeah but same logic goes for Morhinweg. 

tgo   

He’ll end up in Jax I bet, if they sign Flacco and get his assistants on board. 

3 minutes ago, tgo said:

He’ll end up in Jax I bet, if they sign Flacco and get his assistants on board. 

The Jags would have to undergo significant salary cap gymnastics to fit Flacco on their roster, would be a major purge of defensive players to make that happen.

image.png.4a78ce8d5b06be94131bf1785624ab48.png

I don't understand why coaches aren't in line for this job. Maybe the Titans should remove the built in kotex holder from their franchise QB's britches. 

tgo   
5 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

The Jags would have to undergo significant salary cap gymnastics to fit Flacco on their roster, would be a major purge of defensive players to make that happen.

Which is what they’re planning right? Plus shipping off Bortles or cutting him? 

Justafan   
26 minutes ago, tgo said:

Lol. Kyle not fucking around. 

I understand his hesitation...  especially if it is someone within their conference or they may not offer play-calling duties as part of the package.  Why should he let these teams poach his staff unless it is an actual significant step up for them.  Some of those guys you can replace and some you can't.  

Edited by Justafan

3 hours ago, Jonboy said:

It's actually impressive how JRob always seems to keep this stuff under wraps. We've heard about OC interviews for every other team. Not even a peep from the Titans. Annoying to us fans, but impressive in the age of twitter and social media!

Tight ship.

I think before it's all over that will be one of JRob's calling cards.