Jonboy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alright, @tgo...it's your time!  

Fucking hire Kubiak.   Here’s my new list:    1. Kubiak 2. Kubiak 3. Kubiak 4. Kubiak 5. Kubiak

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

What about Hue Jackson?

He was just let go by CIN. 

Was against getting him as HC, I'd look into him as OC though.

No way I posted a video why he sucked in Cleveland that Kitchens was a way better OC.

6 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Well guess what, Kitchens is a now a HC and not an option. 

CIN had damn good offensive years under a Hue coached offense. 

You also said Robiskie sucked...our offense ranked a hell of a lot better last year than it did this year...

*Excuses in 1, 2, 3....

There was a 25+ year gap of Robiskie calling plays. He did some things ok and the rest horrible. I thoought our OL played better maybe because of scheme and having Russ Grim. Hue/Haley put Mayfield in bad situations that couldve gotten him killed. Kitches forcused on protection first then easy reads in the passing game and Mayfield broke the rookie record for TDs. We need somebody with that same mindset. 

57 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

What about Hue Jackson?

He was just let go by CIN. 

Was against getting him as HC, I'd look into him as OC though.

So he had a successful offense with AJ Green, Marvin Jones, Sanu, Tyler Eifert, and an offensive line with several All-Pros?  How impressive.

1 hour ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Crazy that minutes after the Kubiak news is released there is already news of interviews for the Broncos OC job, it's what 4-5 days since news broke LaFleur got the Packers job and not one word about an interview for the Titans OC job.

I think I heard that JRob and Vrabel both took vacation.  They'll hit it hard when they return!

2 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Lmao. This cant be serious. 

Eifert only played one year with Hue as OC. And he only played 13 games that season. Good one though! Hes more injury prone than Mariota, had one good year (like Mariota) and you use him as if hes Travis fucking Kelce. Hilarious. 

Marvin Jones was there only one of those years as well. Lol at you using Marvin anyway...

And I see you didnt mention their RB. Who was it, Jeremy Hill? He a baller too? Lol

As far as the OL, Whitworth was damn good, sure. Other than that, only two guys made the all pro team once each, and neither was a year when Hue was OC. 

The two years Hue was OC they finished 15th and 7th in total offense. 7th is damn good regardless of the talent. And 15th is better than our past seasons...

So he had one bonafide playmaker, one bonafide OLineman, an average QB, and a couple decent role players. 

Now that I think about it, you're right. That offense was stacked!

Meanwhile, MLF had Gurley, Whitworth, Saffold, Woods, Kupp, Watkins, Sullivan and didnt even call plays. Was shit for us, and still got a HC gig. LMAO

Hue sucks, the end

12 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Didnt Mularkey have that mindset? Whyd you run him off?

Btw, Cassell and Big Ben both got hurt under Haley. Dalton only missed three games under Hue. And that was because he threw a horrid INT and then made an even worse tackle attempt that broke his thumb. Surely, we arent putting that on Hue...

So maybe it was more Haley (who technically was the OC, right?) Than it was Hue...strong possibility, right?

Mularkey got fired because he wouldnt make changes to his staff.

Edited by headhunter

1 minute ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Lmao. Foolish. JR knew he couldnt fire a playoff winning coach just because he wanted his own (Patriot) guy.

He already knew MM wouldnt go for cutting a coach who helped us finished 14th in offense, so he used it to his advantage. It was a bitch move. And some of you suckers believe it. "Oh, he gave him a chance". Lmao please. Everyone knew what Mm answer would be. Again. Jr used it to his advantage and made THAT the reason. Qhen the real reason was, he just wanted his gay ass Patriot buddies. McDaniels didnt want it, so here comes Vrabel. Lol

He wanted a guy who led us to the 14th ranked offense gone a year later. He wanted a guy gone because we fi NJ issued 19th and still won a playoff game in how long?

So he went out and got MLF, who we were sold on was better.

And even with our terrible 2017 year, we finished 19th to 27th this past year.

Keep them good moves coming JR!!

You surely have all the homers fooled!

Youre too emotion, didnt read.

I had no idea that the Saints converted to a ZBS in 2014. They’ve been running it for 5 years. 

This makes Pete Carmichael Jr and Joe Lombardi legitimate options imo

Edit: Carmichael is calling the plays for the Saints now, so nevermind. 

Edited by tgo

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Sure, MLF inherits the best QB in the game. 

Why wouldnt you want to revisit it....next year.

That's about as lame as using Marvin Jones as a reason to why CIN had a good year with Hue.

Smdh.

Green Bay is the #14 scoring offense this year.  If LaFluer gets them near the top of the league, that means something, right?