Jonboy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alright, @tgo...it's your time!  

Fucking hire Kubiak.   Here’s my new list:    1. Kubiak 2. Kubiak 3. Kubiak 4. Kubiak 5. Kubiak

Posted Images

Just now, IsntLifeFunny said:

Kind of interesting he didn’t want to be a HC again. Maybe doesn’t want the stress? I mean he gets hired immediately as a HC if I’m the GM. How in the hell would Elway not let him bring in his own guys? So retarded. 

Yeah, he wants to just coordinate an offense and coach football without the stress of everything being a HC entails. 

1 minute ago, tgo said:

I've considered Scangarello as an option for our opening but hadn't heard any interest in him prior to this. Interesting. 

Crazy that minutes after the Kubiak news is released there is already news of interviews for the Broncos OC job, it's what 4-5 days since news broke LaFleur got the Packers job and not one word about an interview for the Titans OC job.

Just now, tgo said:

Yeah, he wants to just coordinate an offense and coach football without the stress of everything being a HC entails. 

Just crazy to me Elway wouldn’t immediately jump on board. I guess I kind of understand it because they’re bringing in a new HC and you don’t want to neuter him right off the bat I guess. But there’s no way I wouldn’t jump on that in a heartbeat if I’m Elway. Hopefully Robinson is making calls as of an hour ago. 

3 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Just crazy to me Elway wouldn’t immediately jump on board. I guess I kind of understand it because they’re bringing in a new HC and you don’t want to neuter him right off the bat I guess. But there’s no way I wouldn’t jump on that in a heartbeat if I’m Elway. Hopefully Robinson is making calls as of an hour ago. 

It sounds like Elway thinks Kubiak's offense is outdated and that he's resistant to any modernization involving incorporating college concepts. 

Which seems like something that Vrabel wouldn't want either, along with having to fire his guys and hire Kubiak's guys. They could just let Carter and Dews go with LaFleur I suppose. 

Musgrave and Studesville are two other Kubiak guys that I bet he wants on board. 

Edited by tgo

4 minutes ago, tgo said:

It sounds like Elway thinks Kubiak's offense is outdated and that he's resistant to any modernization involving incorporating college concepts. 

Which seems like something that Vrabel wouldn't want either, along with having to fire his guys and hire Kubiak's guys. They could just let Carter and Dews go with LaFleur I suppose. 

Musgrave and Studesville are two other Kubiak guys that I bet he wants on board. 

This isn’t going to happen is it? Damnit. Kubiak’s offense is perfect for Marcus and is one of the best in the NFL. 

2 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

This isn’t going to happen is it? Damnit. Kubiak’s offense is perfect for Marcus and is one of the best in the NFL. 

Not only that, it's highly similar to the offense we run now. It's like having the master take up the role after the protege leaves but keeping the master's offensive system in place. 

I was reading earlier where LaFleur said his biggest influences were Mike Shanahan, Gary Kubiak, and Kyle Shanahan. 

9 minutes ago, tgo said:

Not only that, it's highly similar to the offense we run now. It's like having the master take up the role after the protege leaves but keeping the master's offensive system in place. 

I was reading earlier where LaFleur said his biggest influences were Mike Shanahan, Gary Kubiak, and Kyle Shanahan. 

His OZ game and rollout PA levels is just nasty. He’s also excellent with developing QBs. He made Shaub a top 10 QB statistically for quite a few seasons.