Jonboy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alright, @tgo...it's your time!  

Fucking hire Kubiak.   Here’s my new list:    1. Kubiak 2. Kubiak 3. Kubiak 4. Kubiak 5. Kubiak

Posted Images

Here's my random name for the day: 

Eric Studesville, who is an absolutely excellent coach. He's a zone scheme master who is a true leader and would actually make a great head coach. He was the run game coordinator with the Dolphins last year. 

I bet he follows Gase to New York like he followed him to Miami though. 

But obviously he'd prefer to go be an OC somewhere with play calling duties. 

Just now, japan said:

How does O'Brien stop him from interviewing?  I guess they mean he offers Ryan the OC job?

Any assistant coach can be blocked from interviewing for another assistant job if they're under contract. 

But yeah, if he blocked him he could give him that title to appease him or something. 

Listened to that Floyd interview and what he said was "Just as an outsider looking in, I'd be shocked if they hired someone off the staff. I don't think that guy is there, I don't think they'll hire anyone off the staff."

But then again, Floyd probably doesn't even know who Arthur Smith or Pat O'Hara is or anything about them, and probably doesn't even know half the staff.