Jonboy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alright, @tgo...it's your time!  

Fucking hire Kubiak.   Here’s my new list:    1. Kubiak 2. Kubiak 3. Kubiak 4. Kubiak 5. Kubiak

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

It's hilarious to hear about all these other teams with OC interviews and from the Titans it's just....*crickets*.

Something tells me this hire is going to seem way out of left field. I wouldn't be surprised if it's a name we haven't even mentioned here. I don't feel like we've talked about QB coaches and/or college coaches enough. Vrabel may want new blood and not someone who's been an NFL OC before.

Yeah or someone in the playoffs. 

I think we can be sure it won’t be the Chargers, with whiz running that deal .. but it could be someone from any of the 7 remaining teams, even the Cowboys, Colts, or Chiefs.. but more likely the Rams, Saints, Eagles, and Pats.. IMHO

5 minutes ago, Nash said:

I think we can be sure it won’t be the Chargers, with whiz running that deal .. but it could be someone from any of the 7 remaining teams, even the Cowboys, Colts, or Chiefs.. but more likely the Rams, Saints, Eagles, and Pats.. IMHO

Mike Groh could be a legitimate option. 

Chad O'Shea from the Patriots, but he's heir apparent to McDaniels once he leaves. 

Dan Campbell, Pete Carmichael Jr., Joe Lombardi from the Saints would all be options but all have a power/gap blocking scheme background. 

Shane Waldron or Aaron Kromer from the Rams. 

Bienemy or Kafka from the Chiefs. 

Edited by tgo

3 minutes ago, TeamRamrod27 said:

Apparently Aaron Kromer got charged with punching a child in the face and threatening to kill his family a few years ago? Lol. I have slight memories of the incident.

Wait what?????

Edit: Yep. 

In a statement released Sunday by Walton County Sheriff Michael A. Adkinson, the "victims told deputies Kromer grabbed their fishing pole and threw the pole into the water and then pushed one of the boys to the ground and punched him in the face. It was stated Kromer then told the boys to return the chairs to where they found them. The victim stated Kromer also told him if he reported him to the police he would kill his family."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2015/07/12/bills-ol-coach-kromer-arrested--florida--battery/30046883/

Edited by tgo

8 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

And how many of them are considered successful?

Most of them actually, but this usually happens when the head coach is the play-caller and is the overall coordinator. 

Rams, Eagles, 49ers being the best examples.

Bucs now as well under Arians, but apparently Leftwich will call plays. 

Cowboys offense was actually better with Linehan as the pass game coordinator and Bill Callahan coordinating the run game. 

Edited by tgo

57 minutes ago, scine09 said:

There's a reason to hire him right there.

I been meaning to ask you..... Why aren't you mad the Titans ran the ball more on 1st down than Mularkey did either of his two seasons with less success? Isn't that a big pet peeve? 

1 minute ago, OILERMAN said:

I been meaning to ask you..... Why aren't you mad the Titans ran the ball more on 1st down than Mularkey did either of his two seasons with less success? Isn't that a big pet peeve? 

It's running on 2nd and long that I can't stand.  And everytime they did it I was annoyed.

Just now, OILERMAN said:

1st and 10 is the best down to pass the ball on

I think that they likely were hampered because of Mariota's issues.  Not that he was always hurt but that they knew that the injury could come back very easily, as it did.