Jonboy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alright, @tgo...it's your time!  

Fucking hire Kubiak.   Here’s my new list:    1. Kubiak 2. Kubiak 3. Kubiak 4. Kubiak 5. Kubiak

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, scine09 said:

I think a lot of that is Rodgers freelancing.  McCarthy is out of the Walsh tree.  He runs the same offense that Reid runs in KC.  I've always said it would be perfect for Mariota.

Focus on the QB and the running game takes a backdoor.  That's what he needs.

His offense, without Favre or Rodgers, has been awful.  Much like Whisenhunt without Warner or Rivers. 

He's not going to take an OC job anyway and certainly not hitch his wagon to Mariota.

1 minute ago, BudAdams said:

His offense, without Favre or Rodgers, has been awful.  Much like Whisenhunt without Warner or Rivers. 

He's not going to take an OC job anyway and certainly not hitch his wagon to Mariota.

You have no idea about how coaches around the league view Mariota.

1 minute ago, TitanDuckFan said:

O-Line coaches often do well at OC and HC when the run game is to be emphasized.

Maybe, but Munch has never been an OC. That's not to say he never would, but when he was cur loose from the Titans he went back to coaching the line.

1 minute ago, scine09 said:

huh?

Are you making some reference to the 6 games that he'll miss?

Of course.  Regardless, McCarthy isn't going to take an OC job.

I think the days of Mariota being a selling point may be over with the up/down play, injuries, and frankly a questionable future. 

1 minute ago, BudAdams said:

Of course.  Regardless, McCarthy isn't going to take an OC job.

I think the days of Mariota being a selling point may be over with the up/down play, injuries, and frankly a questionable future. 

I would almost guarantee you that there are coaches around the league who see Mariota in the same way that Beddingfield does.

24 minutes ago, scine09 said:

I'm serious would Mike McCarthy take a coordinator job?  He'd be my #1 target easily.  Perfect system for Mariota.

I have to think he would just take the year off if he didn’t get a HC job. I believe I heard someone in the know say that on The Rich Eisen show as well.

Edited by TeamRamrod27