Schefter: Packers to Hire LaFleur

Jonboy

46 minutes ago, Righteous said:

Good coach?  I wonder how the numbers of the offense this year compares to Robiske’s offenses.  LaFleur has the credentials of a Rooney Rule candidate.

You'll never win this argument.  That's why they made the Rooney Rule.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a huge blow to Mariota. Wow.

Wake up. He'll now have 4 OCs in 5 years. No QB regardless of talent can develop under those circumstances.

Whiz to Michael to Robiskie to LaFleur to ???   That combined with the injuries makes it almost impossible for a young QB to develop.    One or two changes, sure. But he's about

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, Justafan said:

The LaFluer hire is trouble IMO.  He has Rodgers so they'll win some games but I don't think he has the personality to compete with Rodgers in that locker room and he's already agreed to keep the majority of the staff on board.

I'm not sure that's a recipe for success there so much as bequeathing to the Franchise QB.

And the Packer fans will not be patient with him being successful either. Anything short of playoffs will be a failure in the fans eyes.

1 hour ago, Righteous said:

Yep!  But not me.  You all called Steve Wilkes a Rooney Rule candidate and he had way more credentials than LaFleur.  In fact what has anyone seen from his one year of play calling that makes him a good coach?  The absence of a true assessment of LaFleur is an interjection of race but not by me!  It’s called White Privilege.

Fuck outta here with your racist bullshit, fucktard. 

30 minutes ago, Former_Fan said:

And the Packer fans will not be patient with him being successful either. Anything short of playoffs will be a failure in the fans eyes.

If you have Aaron Rodgers anything less than playoffs is a failure... It's not just some Homer fans that it's the expectations

1 hour ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Okay, I don't wanna know.

G__ D____ it @woolfolksunclesuncle.  I knew I couldn't trust your sickass sense of humor.

*Gak*

Mere mortal men have a natural gag reflex to that shit. WUU is a super human garbage compactor. That shit is his life blood. It's what that "heart" of his pumps throughout his perverted body.

7 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

People shouldn't have been so quick to blame Mularkey for MM if they wanted continuity and the same offensive scheme. 

If MM is the main focus(He's not any more) they shouldn't have replaced Mularkey 

Pretty idiotic considering he was unable to throw almost all year with an injured hand. 

8 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

As predicted.

I think LaFleur did a good job, he was saddled with Mariota. 

I actually think Rodgers will do well under his offense

On 10/1/2018 at 8:04 PM, BeedoeLaw said:

For when Lafluer gets a HC job possibly as soon as this offseason. I want Marcus to have stability in this system. Lafluer is a master play caller. We can see that already. There needs to be a solid plan to keep this system in place.

I believe I beat you to it @OILERMAN