Your 15 Minutes of Fame has EXPIRED

Number9

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Must we REALLY have another fucking Mariota thread?   im already so tired of threads devolving to the same shit every time. 

Lamar Jackson!!  You did well son, but the lights got too bright.  Thanks for playing.

In some alternate universe where production and results don’t matter Mariota is better than Watson 

19 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

Must we REALLY have another fucking Mariota thread?

im already so tired of threads devolving to the same shit every time. 

Mariota sticks his nose in every thread.  Off-Topic Forum was talking about The Walking Dead.  Mariota asked did they see him in the Baltimore game?  Dude's everywhere.

26 minutes ago, Number9 said:

Mariota sticks his nose in every thread.  Off-Topic Forum was talking about The Walking Dead.  Mariota asked did they see him in the Baltimore game?  Dude's everywhere.

The only safe space is the Politics Forum

29 minutes ago, japan said:

I don’t believe that is all you have said recently about Watson. 

I originally said Watson was on par with Jackson/Tebow as far as a pocket passer. I told Rightous I was wrong and he was better than that. That's hardly going all in on him. I still think he's bad in the pocket but he's better than I gave him credit for. 

And you never answered, do you think MM is better than Watson?

3 hours ago, Number9 said:

Lamar Jackson!!  You did well son, but the lights got too bright.  Thanks for playing.

Can we just put read option football to bed at the NFL level please?  -2 yds passing, 9:00 min to play 4th qtr.  Superbowl winning QB sitting on the bench, who beat a read option QB in that Superbowl.  

FUCK pee wee level football !

3 hours ago, Number9 said:

Game got too big for him today.  He missed a bunch of his patented throws, was not even close on them.  SD just played them and every time he looked his receivers were covered.  Then when he would go to run, they were standing there.  Film.  It looked so simple to stop him, he's done unless he learns how to pass.

Gotta be able to pass from the pocket.  He can't, Mariota can't.  These read option guys make the game unwatchable. 

2 hours ago, abc2330 said:

I just can't agree.  They went from being the league's best offense with Watson last year to picking in the top 5 with a backup.  We actually won 2 out of 3 games with a backup who is likely worse than Savage.

Even Gabbert dosn't deserve that low of a blow.