It's Just How We Roll. :(

Number9

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/30976/   Quinton Nelson  6'5" 325lb   1st Round #6

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/profiles/chance-warmack?id=2539194  Chance Warmack  6'2" 317lb  1st Round #10

Somehow, we have to get every 1st and most second round picks right.  A guard taken that early has to be elite.  If we plan to compete, step it up we must.

It's sickening watching Andrew Luck just stand up throwing without getting pressured by a top defense in the NFL.

3 minutes ago, Number9 said:

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/30976/   Quinton Nelson  6'5" 325lb   1st Round #6

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/profiles/chance-warmack?id=2539194  Chance Warmack  6'2" 317lb  1st Round #10

Somehow, we have to get every 1st and most second round picks right.  A guard taken that early has to be elite.  If we plan to compete, step it up we must.

It's sickening watching Andrew Luck just stand up throwing without getting pressured by a top defense in the NFL.

Alot of us didnt believe the hype for Warmack. I thought he had slow feet coming out and didnt seem that smart.

Let this sink in. The Colts have over 100M in cap to spend this off season. Andrew Luck has already been paid. The Colts could be on top of the AFC South for quite some time as long as Luck stays healthy. They are much improved on both sides this season and now have the money to fill holes with elite talent.

Just now, Former_Fan said:

Let this sink in. The Colts have over 100M in cap to spend this off season. Andrew Luck has already been paid. The Colts could be on top of the AFC South for quite some time as long as Luck stays healthy. They are much improved on both sides this season and now have the money to fill holes with elite talent.

Ill be glad that all the elite pass rushers will get tagged.

Theres really not much out there in free agency

46 minutes ago, Number9 said:

As I pointed out the other day, he could have been ours with the 4th round pick we traded away to move up to get Taywan Taylor.

or we could have just held our spots and made better selections: 3-19 Tarik Cohen (alternately  Chris Godwin, Kareem Hunt,  Eddie Vanderdoes) , 3-36 Eddie Jackson (James Conner or Carl Lawson) and 4-25 George Kittle (Marlon Mack, Ryan Switzer, Josh Dobbs)

instead we get Taywan Taylor and Jonnu Smith-- neither of whom I've given up on but I doubt they'll ever be better than the combination of Tarik Cohen, Eddie Jackson and George Kittle.

9 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Jesus...this fan base and its inferiority complex is so exhausting. 

Season is over buddy.  If you don’t want to discuss something, find a fun topic to read. Don’t let the little people get you down.  

1 hour ago, Hooty_McBoob said:

I’d say JRob really “dropped the ball” on that one. 

Drafting Taylor wasn’t so bad he’s contributed and still has a decently bright future. Trading up for him was questionable. But you could look at anybody’s draft and find players they should’ve taken instead of their pick.

2 hours ago, headhunter said:

Alot of us didnt believe the hype for Warmack. I thought he had slow feet coming out and didnt seem that smart.

Top end of that draft was embarrassingly bad though too.

Nelson is probably the best guard to come out of college in the past 20 years, as it stand right now he will be a hall of fame. He’s dominant in every aspect. He just mauls everyone and he’s fast as hell for and o lineman. 

1 hour ago, Divine said:

Nelson is probably the best guard to come out of college in the past 20 years, as it stand right now he will be a hall of fame. He’s dominant in every aspect. He just mauls everyone and he’s fast as hell for and o lineman. 

Sad but true. 

He is the second coming of Larry Allen...so 24 years...

Archived