Sign in to follow this  
headhunter

Khalen Saunders

Turron Davenport has talked about this guy before and I really like what I saw. Hes invited to the Senior Bowl and if he dominates he very well could high in the second round. 

Edited by headhunter

I was listening to him interview on turron davenports show and im really starting to think this kid is gonna be a gem. He has a rb background just like casey i feel under jurrells tutelage we could have his predecessor. Supposedly has a tweet viral with him doing a backflip at 310 pounds and is into tumbling. Im hoping we can pick him up in this draft.

Edited by DecepticonShawn

29 minutes ago, DecepticonShawn said:

I was listening to him interview on turron davenports show and im really starting to think this kid is gonna be a gem. He has a rb background just like casey i feel under jurrells tutelage we could have his predecessor. Supposedly has a tweet viral with him doing a backflip at 310 pounds and is into tumbling. Im hoping we can pick him up in this draft.

Looks really explosive for a guy his size, wouldn't be surprised if he puts up really good numbers at the combine and then his draft stock explodes much like PJ Hall from Sam Houston St last year.