Khalen Saunders

headhunter

I was listening to him interview on turron davenports show and im really starting to think this kid is gonna be a gem. He has a rb background just like casey i feel under jurrells tutelage we could have his predecessor. Supposedly has a tweet viral with him doing a backflip at 310 pounds and is into tumbling. Im hoping we can pick him up in this draft.

29 minutes ago, DecepticonShawn said:

I was listening to him interview on turron davenports show and im really starting to think this kid is gonna be a gem. He has a rb background just like casey i feel under jurrells tutelage we could have his predecessor. Supposedly has a tweet viral with him doing a backflip at 310 pounds and is into tumbling. Im hoping we can pick him up in this draft.

Looks really explosive for a guy his size, wouldn't be surprised if he puts up really good numbers at the combine and then his draft stock explodes much like PJ Hall from Sam Houston St last year.

2 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Wow!!! Just watching the above interview you can tell this is a good kid. Very impressed with his character and his answers to the questions Mike Keith was asking him. Seemed very sincere. Would love to see him drafted by the Titans. Where is he currently slotted? Is he a second or third round possibility?

20 minutes ago, Dream34 said:

Wow!!! Just watching the above interview you can tell this is a good kid. Very impressed with his character and his answers to the questions Mike Keith was asking him. Seemed very sincere. Would love to see him drafted by the Titans. Where is he currently slotted? Is he a second or third round possibility?

He probably goes later on day 2, it's just so hard to gauge how the NFL grades these smaller school prospects, just a guess right now maybe somewhere between 65-95.

1 hour ago, Dream34 said:

Yeah I would agree with @AussieTitanFan08 that late on Day 2 is probably the right spot but with the depth of the draft I could see him last to early in the 4th.

• 1 month later...

Archived