Jonboy

Wildcard Weekend  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Colts or Texans?

2. 2. Seahawks or Cowboys?

3. 3. Chargers or Ravens?

4. 4. Eagles or Bears?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/07/2019 at 06:00 AM

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Always happy to see the Ravens lose.

If Mariota played a game like this we'd have a 15 page thread talking about replacing him.

Ravens should go to Flacco, honestly. 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, big2033 said:

Luck was considered at least an above average QB early in his career. Now with the oline and good offense he can be great again.

Also, holy shit it's his first year in this offense.

No he was elite all along. You don't get considered as only "above average" when the talent around your sucks so your play isn't as good.

1 minute ago, scine09 said:

It’s tough to win when you’re getting no pressure and aren’t covering receivers.

I don't 100% agree. Luck is just dominating and yes, he has time.

This was the issue with Peyton Manning. Eventually, you have to realize some QBs can't be stopped and your offense has to sustain drives to help.

1 minute ago, big2033 said:

I don't 100% agree. Luck is just dominating and yes, he has time.

This was the issue with Peyton Manning. Eventually, you have to realize some QBs can't be stopped and your offense has to sustain drives to help.

He’s got receivers open by 10 yards.  He’s hitting them and making the right reads.  But he’s also got zero pressure.

2 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

This game is done, what was left of the rotting corpse of our injury hit roster put up a better fight against the Colts than the Texans are today.

Still think a 1st round pass rusher should be the priority?

2 minutes ago, scine09 said:

He’s got receivers open by 10 yards.  He’s hitting them and making the right reads.  But he’s also got zero pressure.

In my eyes, it always seems to be the elite QBs who have receivers wide open, which tells me they're just doing something better than the others.

Suddenly with Luck, Ebron is all pro.

Agree with no pressure though.

Edited by big2033

1 minute ago, Oiler FANatic said:

$50M of that is rollover cap space, so they won't be spending anything close to $100M in free agency. They simply can't afford it.

They have to spend a certain amount of it. So I would think they’ll spend at least 60 mil without knowing the rules. That’s a lot of money for free agents.

I don't think there has been better pass protection in recent NFL history. It's not like Luck is getting rid of the ball very quickly, he is taking his time finding the open guy. 16 sacks on 40 pass attempts a game is insane numbers, gotta be the best ever sacks allowed per pass attempt surely.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic