2019 NFL - Players that do NOT fit

headhunter

I think we know our schemes by now and what players Jrob and Vrabel look for. I kinda already thought of some players that do not fit.

Noah Fant. I saw him mocked to us super early but thats kinda disappeared now. We won't be taking a poor blocking TE probably ever now.

NKeal Harry. He's got good hands but I find my self not being impressed with his speed at all. He seems to be blanketed in coverage a lot. If we go WR they will have speed since we showed so much interest in Cooks and its what we truly need. 

Montez Sweat. Shocker here but I come away not impressed with him when I compare him to other edge players. He's all length, not much speed or strength and rumors have swirled about his poor work ethic. 

There's a bunch of 5 techs coming out that fit us but I really dont see us draft a 5 tech high, I think we will find a 3 tech like Casey and Klug. 

Agree on these guys although I'm unsure on K'Neal Harry

Add Jeff Simmons to the list. 

Simmons and Sweat stick out to me as guys who I strongly doubt we'll draft unless I learn more that changes my mind. 

I'd be surprised if we were interested in Dexter Lawrence either. 

2 hours ago, titanskick8851 said:

Simmons could be a real option as he is a real threat at an interior pass rusher which is something we desperately need.

Simmons is on video beating a woman. 

I might be sticking my neck out on this one but Jachai Polite offers nothing in the run game. I see him with an OL on him 5+ yards up the field routinely. I dunno about all that. Hes a good outside rusher dont get me wrong but hes just running by OTs, he doesnt dip his shoulder like Landry either, I might have to pass on him in the 1st. 

Archived