reo

Von Miller

When your Mother starts weighing in on GM decisions it usually does not end well. I'd give them what the bears gave up for Mack in a heartbeat. Maybe a little less since he is already 3 years into a six year deal. Something like 2019 1st and 3rd, 2020 2nd could be enough.

Edited by BeedoeLaw

AvgJoe   

I’d trade for him in a heartbeat. We need help on the pass rush side. Wouldn’t get close to what Raiders got for Mack because he is younger than Miller. 

ctm   

There is a reason Elway wants to get rid of him.  His cap hit this year and next year is 25M.  Zero chance the Titans take on that contract.

36 minutes ago, ctm said:

There is a reason Elway wants to get rid of him.  His cap hit this year and next year is 25M.  Zero chance the Titans take on that contract.

Somebody will. Likely a team with tons of money. Like the colts. Scary thought.

reo   
1 hour ago, ctm said:

They also just drafted a pass rusher high iirc.

32 minutes ago, BeedoeLaw said:

Somebody will. Likely a team with tons of money. Like the colts. Scary thought.

Yea scary. I could see the Jets also throwing the kitchen sink at denver for him too.

Yea we went hard after suh last year i think they definitely want to bring another big name onto this defense. Miller added to what we have could take us over the top like mack did for chicago.

2 hours ago, ctm said:

A contender with cap space would be interested...

Just now, headhunter said:

No way we can afford that cap hit. Wish we could but not a small market team like us. Maybe the Colts and Jets could do it.

This ain’t baseball...