Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Tex in a Can

What unit was JRob's biggest mis-calculation going into the season

What unit was JRob's biggest mis-calculation going into the season  

83 members have voted

  1. 1. What unit was JRob's biggest mis-calculation going into the season

    • Interior offensive line
    • Defensive line
    • Wide receivers
    • Tight Ends
      0
    • Quarterback
    • Offensive Tackles
      0
    • Outside Linebackers
    • Inside Linebackers
      0
    • Corner Backs
      0
    • Safeties
      0
    • Running Backs
      0


Recommended Posts

Just now, NashvilleNinja said:

I wonder if it would spark him to try bringing AB to the team.

Definitely not. More like Sign Emmanuel Sanders if hes cut

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/4/2019 at 11:33 AM, BudAdams said:

QB.  They made the coaching changes largely to get Mariota back on track after his production regressed in 2017.  Mariota proceeded to be injured once again, be up and down with his play (even before the injury), and the offense was actually worse points wise than the prior year. 

 

 

But I thought he regressed due to not having a full healthy off season?????????

 

I mean, that was the excuse then...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

And it was WR for me. Too much faith in Davis to be elite.

 

But had Walker not gotten hurt in week 1, he masks a lot of our issues at WR.

I dont think better WRs would make a difference. If we had a better QB, our passing game would be successful with our WRs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

I dont think better WRs would make a difference. If we had a better QB, our passing game would be successful with our WRs.

Fuck yeah!

All those 2nd year WRs would be headed for the hall already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

I dont think better WRs would make a difference. If we had a better QB, our passing game would be successful with our WRs.

I agree. And if Mariota had Thielen and Diggs our passing game would also be better that way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
reo   

After Davis, the Titans field a bunch of warm bodies at WR.

 

Sure they've got some athletic ability but everyone in the NFL is athletic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Fuck yeah!

All those 2nd year WRs would be headed for the hall already.

Lots of QBs have had success with WRs in their 1st or 2nd year. Why can’t mariota? I guess it’s the WRs fault. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Lots of QBs have had success with WRs in their 1st or 2nd year. Why can’t mariota? I guess it’s the WRs fault. 

When there's a mix of vets and youth they do.  I can't think of too many that have had great success when all they had were 2nd year guys in the WR room.

But if you've got a list of QBs that have gone deep in the playoffs or won a SB with nothing but 2nd year and JAG/UDFA WRs, you'll let us know, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, TitanDuckFan said:

When there's a mix of vets and youth they do.  I can't think of too many that have had great success when all they had were 2nd year guys in the WR room.

But if you've got a list of QBs that have gone deep in the playoffs or won a SB with nothing but 2nd year and JAG/UDFA WRs, you'll let us know, right?

Mariota wasn’t too bad in 2016 with a bunch of trash WRs. Drew Brees only has Thomas in year 3. Who did Bortles have at WR last year? Who did Cam have at WR when they went to the SB? 

Edited by CaliTitan3518

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×