Does anyone else love zoodles?

heyitsmeallen

I’ve been completely avoiding pasta for a few months and have been on a zoodle kick. Tonight I made some Old Bay Shrimp Scampi with them. Anyone else love zucchini noodles? I also am a big fan of spaghetti squash. What kind of healthy recipes do you like to make with them? 

50FBF334-72EA-49E5-BCD1-965258063BBF.thumb.jpeg.eab1460fe8efd3577f6645d0af04db12.jpeg

16 minutes ago, CreepingDeath said:

Wife went overboard with zucchini in oil and I'm totally off them unless they're buried in a goulash or someshit. 

I actually prefer them raw or barely cooked. Tonight I made the entire Scampi then stirred them in right before I ate. 

Cauliflower rice, Zucchini Noodles, and Nut flour(s) are some keys to low carb dieting/living. I lost a lot of weight doing that and High intensity Training. 

Shirataki (yam) noodles are also nearly 100% fiber, but you can make some damn good Tonkotsu Ramen and sub-in Zucchini Noodles. 

Spaghetti squash doesn’t fit into the above though. That’s still a  starchy/sugary source, but damn good with anything tomato based. 

13 hours ago, Downtown said:

Cauliflower rice, Zucchini Noodles, and Nut flour(s) are some keys to low carb dieting/living. I lost a lot of weight doing that and High intensity Training. 

Shirataki (yam) noodles are also nearly 100% fiber, but you can make some damn good Tonkotsu Ramen and sub-in Zucchini Noodles. 

Spaghetti squash doesn’t fit into the above though. That’s still a  starchy/sugary source, but damn good with anything tomato based. 

The cauliflower rice is fine... but I'm a fiend for rice.  

Will look into the zucchini noodles and yam noodles.  

Archived